If the Trumpster backs out in 2024- who can the GOP realistically nominate?

Trump couldn't. And Biden was asleep in his basement the entire time!
The whole world knows Trump won...you will come to believe it too one day....the rest of the world receives info that we are blocked from in the USA....they know more than we do....

How about Donald J. Trump Jr.?

Very successful stint in public service, acting as an envoy to various nations representing out country.

Tremendous businessman, the people know and love him, and his loyalty to our country is without question.

I imagine Ron DeSantis will run in 2024.

Don, Jr.? Man, I have laughed a lot today, but this one made me laugh the hardest.

The whole world knows Trump won...you will come to believe it too one day....the rest of the world receives info that we are blocked from in the USA....they know more than we do....
Second hardest laugh I've had today. Keep going!

If Trump backs out it will be because he will know that he can't win.
And if that happens then the GOP won't be nominating a crazy like DeSantis and/or company. They will have happily returned to normal.

How about Donald J. Trump Jr.?

Very successful stint in public service, acting as an envoy to various nations representing out country.

Tremendous businessman, the people know and love him, and his loyalty to our country is without question.

Desantis.....the most likely at this point but it is way too early to know for sure....

If you run anybody with the name Trump you are more than deserving of losing like it's Herbert Hoover in 1932.

New Poll Shows President Donald Trump More Popular Than Joe Biden

National | Rebecca Downs | Sep 24, 2021 | 9:00AM | Washington, DC

Just sayin'!

The whole world knows Trump won...

oehuqf-clown.jpg

New Poll Shows President Donald Trump More Popular Than Joe Biden

National | Rebecca Downs | Sep 24, 2021 | 9:00AM | Washington, DC

Just sayin'!
That poll was rigged! Fraud! I have twenty-three...I have forty-nine...I have EIGHTY affidavits!

that stolen election thing is still working for yah, huh.

It will have to, unless:

1). You are willing to call all these people and organizations liars, and the many millions within them, who all publicly and proudly declared they collectively stole the election as a shadow commission working secretly behind the scenes to stop Trump from being reelected to save the democracy as published last February in Time Magazine.

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

If you have proof these people lied, you better contact Time for a rebuttal!

2). You can provide us the official documents officially proving that all 28 cases of fraud presented by Trump were proven baseless and debunked, along with who debunked all the charges, how and when?

3). Then there is the actual matter of all of the sworn witnesses, documentation, video, and innumerable gross inconsistencies recorded which have never been explained to my knowledge.

7e1941856970.jpg
1243319300_n.jpg

F872E9F5BAC8F.jpg
izlW2mJm.jpeg

lovedemocrats.jpg
75df49b466e01813.png
65B9C27B39B.jpeg

coup.jpeg

Trump just got at least 74 million votes. He likely got millions more. That is at least 5 million more on his REELECTION after a scandal-filled term than Obumma got on his initial election.

amazing what population growth can do.

If not Trump, with the great Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis as VP, then DeSantis as president and I'm not sure about VP.

A more relevant question is, who is going to get the sacrificial lamb for the Democrats? Joe will be permanently in residency in the basement or a hospital. Kamala is an embarrassment. No one can ask her a question without that cackling laugh. I've seen some folks are using her laugh to assign to people they don't want to talk to as the ringtone.

Louis Gohmert
Jim Jordan
Mo Brooks
Matt Gaetz
Ron DeSantis
Gregg Abbott
Trey Gowdy
Marjorie Green
Boerbart
Lindsey Graham
Rand Paul
Paul Rand
Marco Rubio
Jeb Bush
Steve Bannon
Glenn Beck
Nicky Haley
Kristy Noem
Sarah Palin
Gov Hogan
Josh Hawley
McCarthy

You've got lots of variety, mostly the nutty kind.... :p. Imo!

But hey, that's a larger selection than the democrats have for 2024.... likely Biden will retire

Forum List

Back