If the Sandy Hook incident does not bring on changes due to the NRA NO

A Police/Prison State is what we've become. It's what the NWO is all about. One day Americans will take the Red Pill and wake up. I still believe that. But will it be too late?

This will be an atrocity. There are so many things that could be done to assure that this never happens again. But if there is mention of gun laws or anything to do with guns the NRA says NO.

They don't represent the majority of gun owners anymore. They respresent the manufactorers. Sooner or later, the NO, is going to start costing them memberships.

How many children were murdered by the federal government in 1993 at Waco TX? What's been done to make sure that doesn't happen again?

this will be an atrocity. There are so many things that could be done to assure that this never happens again. But if there is mention of gun laws or anything to do with guns the nra says no.

They don't represent the majority of gun owners anymore. They respresent the manufactorers. Sooner or later, the no, is going to start costing them memberships.

how many children were murdered by the federal government in 1993 at waco tx? What's been done to make sure that doesn't happen again?

If Butchie holds a classIII FFL, yes.
The shop up the road from me has a class III and has one of these on the floor. They ain't cheap. The rifle and the whole 9 yards will set you back 12 grand.

firearms_mg_m2.jpg

I wish I had that in my collection!

About once a month, the owner takes some folks out to his farm and they shoot up a junk car or something with an M 2 or a M 1928A1. Rumor has it that there is a hand crank Gatling out there too. That I have yet to fire.

Forum List

Back