If the Classified documents Biden’s garage were secure, he must have never taken his Vette out, because an open garage door and unlocked boxes are not

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Joe himself said the documents were secure in his garage.

Mr Biden, who says that he is “cooperating fully” with the Justice Department review and that he takes classified material “seriously”, strongly defended himself.

“My Corvette’s in a locked garage so it’s not like it’s sitting on the street,” responded Mr Biden.

“So the material was in a locked garage?” Mr Doocy pressed.

“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Mr Biden said.

So was the garage door ever opened? Was it accessed from the home? Who visited the home while the documents were in the garage? Were the documents in a padlocked safe?

Are the classified documents regarding Ukraine?

Why did Biden go to Ukraine the last couple of days of the Obama presidency?

Biden and Garland and the FBI really fucked up by raiding Mar A Lago... its fun to watch them squirm....

Don FUCKING Lemon even went after Schumer about how the Biden incident was handled so differently than the Trump incident and Schumer got MAD….claiming he wont comment because there is an investigation.

Schumer demanded the content of the Trump documents be released….he does NOT for Biden.

Is it because the documents are regarding Ukraine.

Biden and Garland and the FBI really fucked up by raiding Mar A Lago... its fun to watch them squirm....
Trump was asked if Biden should be prosecuted and guess what the con artist said? Squirmed?

Biden did not have legal authority to have possession of those classified documents…..and not only that…he had them in the garage next to the wheel barrow in an unsecure container.

The special counsel was appointed so he could whitewash it and Dems could dodge questions.

1) Joe Biden had no legal authority to possess the documents
2) The documents were in an unlocked box
3) The documents were in the garage of a private residence
4) Hunter Biden lived at the private resident that housed the classified documents
5) There is no log of who visited the home
6) Surely the garage door had been opened while the unsecure documents were in the garage

This is what we call a crime.

WHAT INFORMATION WAS IN THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS? WAS IT ABOUT UKRAINE?

The American public deserves to know!

Trump was asked if Biden should be prosecuted and guess what the con artist said? Squirmed?

He may be running against Biden so it was correct for him to steer clear of that question....

If it was any of you with these documents in their garage, what do you do think would happen to you?

As VP, Biden committed a crime by having ANY classified documents in his possession.

It's really open and shut.....GUILTY.
601299b66dfbe10018e00694

Joe himself said the documents were secure in his garage.

Mr Biden, who says that he is “cooperating fully” with the Justice Department review and that he takes classified material “seriously”, strongly defended himself.

“My Corvette’s in a locked garage so it’s not like it’s sitting on the street,” responded Mr Biden.

“So the material was in a locked garage?” Mr Doocy pressed.

“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Mr Biden said.

So was the garage door ever opened? Was it accessed from the home? Who visited the home while the documents were in the garage? Were the documents in a padlocked safe?

Are the classified documents regarding Ukraine?

Why did Biden go to Ukraine the last couple of days of the Obama presidency?
This statement....

"My Corvette is in a locked garage....People know I take classified documents - classified material very seriously."

... is not only incriminating and an admission of guilt, but it is also self-contradictory and proof that Biden is completely unfit for office.

It's no surprise that the White House has completely clammed up.

Forum List

Back