If Somone Wanted to Help Islam Destroy the West, What Would They Do To Help? (Liberalism)

Only fools believe ISIS gives a damn about that. ISIS declared war on the entire non-Muslim world the day it was created. That's why it was created.

Maybe true. But ISIS is a small group, hence it's quite stupid to declare war on all of Islam instead of declaring war on ISIS.

Pretending this is somehow the fault of conservatives is the ultimate idiocy and also an act of treason to your civilization.

By declaring war on all of Islam instead of declaring war on ISIS, you're doing the bidding of ISIS. Please stop.

This is a rip off of a speech given by former governor of Colorado, Dick Lamm, about how to destroy the United States:

If I wanted to try and devise a plan to help Islam destroy the west here's what I would do--

1.Try and get as many Muslims to emigrate to western countries as possible.

2. Whenever there is a terrorist attack, downplay the attack and focus instead on "Islamophobia" and pseudo-victimization

3. Characterise any criticism of the tenets of Islam, no matter how fact based and legitimate, as "racist" or "Islamophobic."

4. Claim that any effort to stop radical islam will be used as a recruiting tool by islamists and only increase radicalization.

5. Claim ignoring horrific Islamic atrocities is a good strategy to beat Islamic terrorism.

6. Claim Islam is a religion of peace.

7. Refuse to associate Islam with terrorism and call anything of the sort merely "radical" (or bury the Islamic lead altogether).
Did you know the overwhelming majority of murders in the U.S. are committed by Christians and/or people directly descended from Christians? That means, I think, we must associate murders with Christianity.

You have no stats to back that up. And certainly, modern day Christianity is not about violence. So, sit down, son.

This is a rip off of a speech given by former governor of Colorado, Dick Lamm, about how to destroy the United States:

If I wanted to try and devise a plan to help Islam destroy the west here's what I would do--

2. Whenever there is a terrorist attack, downplay the attack and focus instead on "Islamophobia" and pseudo-victimization

3. Characterise any criticism of the tenets of Islam, no matter how fact based and legitimate, as "racist" or "Islamophobic."

4. Claim that any effort to stop radical islam will be used as a recruiting tool by islamists and only increase radicalization.

5. Claim ignoring horrific Islamic atrocities is a good strategy to beat Islamic terrorism.

7. Refuse to associate Islam with terrorism and call anything of the sort merely "radical" (or bury the Islamic lead altogether).
Did you know the overwhelming majority of murders in the U.S. are committed by Christians and/or people directly descended from Christians? That means, I think, we must associate murders with Christianity.

No, that means you don't understand basic statistics. It's about murders / person. Things liberals will never understand: basic statistics.
Whoa it turns out that that the countries with the highest rates of murders/person happen to be countries where Christianity is the dominant religion. I guess that means we must associate murders with Christianity.

People ain't going to church week in and week out while planning to bomb the fuck out of innocents. You're embarrassing yourself.

They would pursue policies that radicalized moderate Muslims.

In Islamic countries, the men just beat the sh** out of women. If they happen to kill them ,it ain't making the stats unless there are three witnesses willing to testify. But dumb fuck TheOldSchool trying to put forth how peaceful Islam is..... :lmao:

No, that means you don't understand basic statistics. It's about murders / person. Things liberals will never understand: basic statistics.
Whoa it turns out that that the countries with the highest rates of murders/person happen to be countries where Christianity is the dominant religion. I guess that means we must associate murders with Christianity.

I didn't know that Swaziland and South Africa were christian countries.

2705025-7176589242-dsg69.jpg

You have no stats to back that up. And certainly, modern day Christianity is not about violence. So, sit down, son.
Muslims are 1% of the population. And depending on what source you use America is either 70% - 90% Christian. It was even higher during the last couple generations. So logically, the majority of murders in this country are committed by either Christians, or descendant's of Christians. :thup:

The idea that any Western policy has caused Muslims to radicalize is the ultimate idiocy.

In Islamic countries, the men just beat the sh** out of women. If they happen to kill them ,it ain't making the stats unless there are three witnesses willing to testify. But dumb fuck TheOldSchool trying to put forth how peaceful Islam is..... :lmao:
It took secularists to make it illegal for Christians to do the same over the centuries. :thup:

Muslims are 1% of the population. And depending on what source you use America is either 70% - 90% Christian. It was even higher during the last couple generations. So logically, the majority of murders in this country are committed by either Christians, or descendant's of Christians. :thup:

So, your point is that your stats aren't even pro-rated and that Muslims may indeed have much higher murder rates in the US? Thanks for clarifying how idiotic your initial point was even if that's not what you thought you were doing.

There's also the fact that a lot of things that would be called murder in the West are not called murder in Muslim countries, like throwing homosexuals off of tall buildings or stoning women accused of adultery.

Simple enough plan. Not sure why anyone would want to destroy the united states though

It's the West the want to destroy, and you'd have to ask leftists why they hate everything good in this world.
You do know, of course, that everything they hate about the west is the result of social liberalism, don't you?
You do realize that this fact just makes liberals look even more stupid,right?

The left should be attacking fundamentalist Islam with 100 times the vigor that the right does.

It took secularists to make it illegal for Christians to do the same over the centuries. :thup:

Second thing that liberal regressives will never understand: What is history and what is the current state of being.

Pretending that Christianity is still a blood thirsty religion and blacks are enslaved... How delusional can a person be? Very, if regressive.

People ain't going to church week in and week out while planning to bomb the fuck out of innocents. You're embarrassing yourself.
Sure they are. Bomb, shoot... in lots of Christian countries evil people attend church all the time and later kill lots of people. Does that mean it's a Christian thing?

If they wanted to destroy the west their prime aim would be to destroy our Christian values.
Could you list those?

If you're really interested I suggest heading to iTunes, search on "sermons" and subscribe to some podcasts. A few I enjoy weekly are those from:
  • Bowling Green Christian Church
  • First Christian Church of Keokuk, Iowa
  • Grace Southern Baptist Church
  • Smithville First Christian Church
  • Westerville Christian Church

The idea that any Western policy has caused Muslims to radicalize is the ultimate idiocy.

Since 9/11 happened because the US put troops in Saudi Arabia, that alone proves you wrong.

Last edited:

Second thing that liberal regressives will never understand: What is history and what is the current state of being.

Pretending that Christianity is still a blood thirsty religion and blacks are enslaved... How delusional can a person be? Very, if regressive.
Still? Are you saying it was once? Does that mean that people who weren't so zealous about Christianity put a stop to Christians violent, murderous ways?

Forum List

Back