If Pride Flags Are Allowed to be Flown on Government Property Then so Should All of Them

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I love his argument. I also love the woman (if that in fact is a woman) in the background getting agitated by his words and rapidly flying her flag. 🤣

1698683128051.png

I think Hetero's need a Pride flag also, so they can hang in the class room.
Also....I believe we should have a Hetero Pride Parade once a year, also.
Who could possibly be against that?

Me because it's completely unnecessary and ridiculous.

Me because it's completely unnecessary and ridiculous.
Well, I completely agree with you, but, if the gay community get all of this publicity,
I think the hetero community should have the opportunity to respond. Let the children
know that they actually do have a choice, and not being indoctrinated

Well, I completely agree with you, but, if the gay community get all of this publicity,
I think the hetero community should have the opportunity to respond. Let the children

Good point and even if I didn't agree with you I would say so (even though I did) because even though I don't want to derail this thread, I sort of made a racist joke in the other thread and I really want to be on your good side right now more than ever. 😆

Have you gone to your community and asked about the procedure (permits) to have a hetero parade?
I think it's a great idea.
What's holding you back?
Be a leader for us and get it done.

Wow! That just went right over your head, didn't it? :laughing0301:
No, I was applauding your proactive initiative.
What part went over my head?
You want a hetero parade, do it.
I swear before you let a lot of these morons on here there should be a mandatory IQ test. I bet at least half of the message board would be empty if not more. 🙄
Oh sweetie, I would destroy you on an IQ test.

Forum List

Back