If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

Frank, you don't have the votes. Check the polls. Read the newspapers. The American people are not supporting the Far Right Extremists on this.

Many, unfortunately, in the Tea Party, or those who affiliate with it (many here), do hate.

That is why the will either be booted out of the GOP or destroy it.

Americans will not allow the Tea Party to destroy America.

The Tea Party came into being because frauds like you and Rightwinger are "Republicans"

I think we have a fairly good record so far. We did OK in 2010 and hope to improve it in 2012 and beyond

You have overreached Frank. The Tea Party is getting all the blame for this mess. Then they want to do it again in 6 months. That will surely kill the movement forever.

Frank, you don't have the votes. Check the polls. Read the newspapers. The American people are not supporting the Far Right Extremists on this.

Jake, I'm going to have to call the nurse on your Psych Ward and tell her you're only pretending to take your meds again.

Check the following: NJ Governor, VA Governor, "Kennedy Seat", 2010 midterm elections. I mean check it after you beat Wellington this time, Napoleon.

Many, unfortunately, in the Tea Party, or those who affiliate with it (many here), do hate.

That is why the will either be booted out of the GOP or destroy it.

Americans will not allow the Tea Party to destroy America.

The Tea Party came into being because frauds like you and Rightwinger are "Republicans"

I think we have a fairly good record so far. We did OK in 2010 and hope to improve it in 2012 and beyond

You have overreached Frank. The Tea Party is getting all the blame for this mess. Then they want to do it again in 6 months. That will surely kill the movement forever.

Tsk Tsk.

Obama and CNN are blaming the Tea Party, you tell yourself that all you want if that's comforting.

In 2012 Obama is looking at losing 55 or 56 of the states he claims to have visited in 2008.

Obama expects the Puerto Rico statehood plan to work. 58th state and gets 300 electorial votes.

After 2012, Dems will be saying, "At least Mondale made it close and didn't lose that many Congress seats and state houses in the process"

Forum List

Back