• I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

Mike Pence is certainly a despicable human being, but at least I won't have to worry about him accidentally launching a bunch of nukes because he's a retard like Trump.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

Pence is a pig, but he's not a crazy pig. I wouldn't expect him to drop a nuke on California just because their governor sent him an insulting tweet. I'm not so sure if Trump would.

giphy.gif

I am not holding my breath for impeachment but this shit cannot be allow to stand or your republican primary candidates will be courting the Russian endorsement every four years in order to be the one that gets access to Russian espionage materials on whoever the democrats nominate. Why to you want kissing Russian ass to become a normal part of American conservative politics?

• Banned

Pence is a pig, but he's not a crazy pig. I wouldn't expect him to drop a nuke on California just because their governor sent him an insulting tweet. I'm not so sure if Trump would.

Remember, if Trump is impeached, you get Pence.

What, you think he'll take it easy on California? ONNNNK!

Wrong answer!

This isn't a political post, it's left wing graffiti and intentionally intended to be disrespectful to the 6 month old administration without offering any credible insight or real opinion. Save it for the rubber room.

• Banned
This isn't a political post, it's left wing graffiti and intentionally intended to be disrespectful to the 6 month old administration without offering any credible insight or real opinion. Save it for the rubber room.

GFY, leftist.

"Damned if they do, damned if they don't". This is gonna be a great 8 years. :lmao:

Remember, if Trump is impeached, you get Pence.

What, you think he'll take it easy on California? ONNNNK!

Wrong answer!

I don't think Pence would have colluded with the Russians. I oppose every political goal I have ever heard Pence expouse, but he is real. He knows the rules, and will respect the office of the presidency. Unlike that obese orange snake oil salesman.

Mike Pence is certainly a despicable human being, but at least I won't have to worry about him accidentally launching a bunch of nukes because he's a retard like Trump.

Is that a vote for him to be president er wut?

Is that a vote for him to be president er wut?
Over Trump? Certainly.

Well, Welcome to your worst nightmare. :badgrin:
Why? The executive branch and legislature are not capable of striking down gay marriage, and that's like 80% of Pence's platform. And I don't think he'll have any time to invade another country in the couple years he'll spend as President cleaning up the Trump fallout.

After the landings on Omaha Beach the allies didn't think it was the end, they knew it was finally the beginning. Trump is a direct threat to the democracy and though many cons are too stupid to know this the rest of us will do our best to save ourselves and you from this wannabe Musollini. Pence is just a run of the mill asshole who wants to return to 1853, but he isn't a maniacal narcissist that has the intelligence of a broom handle. Pence can be dealt with using the Constitution, Trump wants to do away with the Constitution.

Figure it out cons, the bubble you live in is endangering all the rest of the population.

NFW will Trump be impeached for anything done so far. Not with a Republican Congress.

Forum List

Back