If Johnny manziel was black

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
This guy's name would've disappeared from our mouths at least a year ago. You all know it's true too. I hate race card arguments but god damn how many chances can one fucking moron get?

I know but he still gets press as though he's ever done a god damn thing that matters to an NFL franchise and there's still teams interested in him. I don't get it. I realize why he's valuable to the media but at the same time I don't, because you're only valuable to the media if you're valuable to the viewers and listeners and I can't wrap my brain around why anyone still cares about this kid

I know but he still gets press as though he's ever done a god damn thing that matters to an NFL franchise and there's still teams interested in him. I don't get it. I realize why he's valuable to the media but at the same time I don't, because you're only valuable to the media if you're valuable to the viewers and listeners and I can't wrap my brain around why anyone still cares about this kid
Like the kardashians, I see no value, but...

Even the NFL's most prolific agent seems reluctant to want to part ways with him, requiring "treatment" or else... The kids already been through rehab and got nowhere with it.. He's clearly not ready to clean up yet. And that's fine and all but why does everyone want to give this kid so many chances? Even when he DID get on the field he was sub par. I could see if he had shown flashes of brilliance at some point but absent that I don't see ANYTHING that screams "worth the risk".

There's not a negro in existence that would've been given this much rope. No pun intended

He was flashy and lucky in college. He had a few games where he had some fancy escapes sort of like Russell Wilson "light" except Wilson can do it against the speed of the NFL and Johnnie Football cannot. Manziel doesn't have the heart to apply himself fully to professional football. His main interest is being "Johnnie Football" and being popular with his entourage. His folks are wealthy so he really has no motivational forces to grow up.

A decent point besides the fact that the kardahians are white

A decent point besides the fact that the kardahians are white
Not the areolas..

What was he caught doing wrong as far as illegal substances?
Legality of his partying is really not even the issue. Just the other day he gave an interview and was clearly not sober. I don't even care if it's illicit drugs or if it's just alcohol. Regardless what it is he has a serious problem that he can't control on his own and there's not a single black guy in the history of the league that would've gotten this much tolerance and patience

Let's use Greg hardy as an example.. He gets second chances ONLY because he can rush the passer better than the majority of DE in the league and that's an important quality that can and obviously does transcend personal character.. Ray rice has the exact same personal history as Greg hardy, but is past his prime and therefore has no value to an NFL team that's worth the downside of signing a guy with such a damaged image.

Meanwhile Johnny manziel has accomplished the sum total of jack plus shit in the NFL, and hasn't even shown so much as a tiny snippet of skill that would be required of the NFL's most important position, yet the league just doesn't seem willing to quit on the kid yet. Make sense of that....

What was he caught doing wrong as far as illegal substances?
Legality of his partying is really not even the issue. Just the other day he gave an interview and was clearly not sober. I don't even care if it's illicit drugs or if it's just alcohol. Regardless what it is he has a serious problem that he can't control on his own and there's not a single black guy in the history of the league that would've gotten this much tolerance and patience
They gave Babe Ruth a pass also.....

what I hate about the asshole is he was doing commercials straight out of college when he hadnt accomplished a single thing in the NFL.if your going to let some football college player get commericials just from what they did in college,there are many other very good ones they passed over as well that should have had that same opportunity.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This guy's name would've disappeared from our mouths at least a year ago. You all know it's true too. I hate race card arguments but god damn how many chances can one fucking moron get?
Ask the dog fighters
Vick still had value. He still had talent that could be utilized, which is why Greg hardy will end up on an nfl starting roster this coming season

Forum List

Back