If I were the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great take on Paul Harvey's if I were the devil.

I wonder what the Devil will do after the earth no longer has humans. Will he just go stay in heaven for the rest of eternity? Is he uncomfortable or just everyone else?

images

If an article or video tells you how to feel in the title it's propaganda.
And my title does not tell you how to feel. It's entirely bereft of that, so why lie? Why would you lie and be caught in the lie so easily?

I wonder what the Devil will do after the earth no longer has humans. Will he just go stay in heaven for the rest of eternity? Is he uncomfortable or just everyone else?

images
Whatever God allows. That's always been the case. The same for all fallen angels.

So its all Ray Epps fault again.

Y'all are kinda obsessed with that guy.
I never mentioned him. But he sure was a ringleader and then vanished off of the FBI's most wanted list.

I never mentioned him. But he sure was a ringleader and then vanished off of the FBI's most wanted list.

Yeah, but the video features him heavily.

Why Ray? He seems so random to try to blame the entire capitol attack on.

To say nothing of the utter lack of evidence that he anything under direction of the 'deep state'.

For good reason. He's FBI like so many other agitators who were there.

Says who?

Not the FBI. Not Epps.

Y'all literally just made that shit up, pulled sideways out of your collective asses.

Its so bizarre. You pointed into a crowd of thousands and just picked out one dude.....and then tried to blame everything on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back