If burying a bus full of children alive doesn't send you away forever, what can?

You know, I would agree with paroling these people, but only AFTER burying them alive and pulling them out just before they died, and do it 26 times (one for each child that was killed), so they have some rough idea of what they put those kids through.
I saw a documentary about this on the ID channel. Actually all of the kids escaped. None of them were killed.

I saw a documentary about this on the ID channel. Actually all of the kids escaped. None of them were killed.
Can you imagine the terror that those kids endured being buried for 16 hours? Not to mention the anguish that was forced on the families. This is one of the most heinous crimes that I have heard of before or since. It had the entire CA central valley tied up in knots.

Can you imagine the terror that those kids endured being buried for 16 hours? Not to mention the anguish that was forced on the families. This is one of the most heinous crimes that I have heard of before or since. It had the entire CA central valley tied up in knots.

Okay, Muhammed, none of the kids died, but as Concerned American noted, they WERE buried for 16 hours. So, bury each one of those guys that did the deed for 16 hours, let them out for a week, bury them again for 16 hours and repeat the cycle 26 times and THEN they can have parole.

Okay, Muhammed, none of the kids died, but as Concerned American noted, they WERE buried for 16 hours. So, bury each one of those guys that did the deed for 16 hours, let them out for a week, bury them again for 16 hours and repeat the cycle 26 times and THEN they can have parole.
The whole kidnapping for ransom plot was premeditated. They had masks to hide their identities, before they hijacked the busload of small schoolchildren, they had pre-dug the hole near the quarry where they buried the container in which they buried them. Those circumstances prove premeditation beyond any doubt whatsoever.

The kids also had a few snacks, some water and mattresses down there. Gee... how thoughtful of the kidnappers :rolleyes:

There was a teenaged kid with them and they piled up the mattresses so that he could push and dig his way out and they all escaped.

Those assholes should never see the light of day. Parole should not even be considered IMO.

Forum List

Back