If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jillian, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,150
    Whenever evidence is demanded to show Hamas using human shields, this is the only thing that keeps getting presented over and over and over again. The video doesn't prove what you claim it does. Your perception might be right, or it might be wrong. But that video, doesn't prove it.

And since no other evidence has been presented, I have no choice but to conclude, that this is nothing but pro-Israeli propaganda.

2. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,150
    But you're not speaking the truth. The home that Corrie was trying to protect, was in Gaza. A place the Israeli military has no legal justification (or authority) to be in. The IDF's presence there is classified (at that time) as a "belligerant occupation". If it's illegal for them to be there, then it's also illegal for them to be bulldozing down anyone's home. And consequently, anyone who dies during an illegal act by the Israeli's, they are guilty of murder.

How can Israeli civilians be at risk in Gaza? Gaza is not their country.

There's a big difference between a warehouse and a home. Why do people have to leave their homes, if you're only going to target warehouses?

3. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135
    How come that when Hamas proves with their own sayings that they use human shields, it doesn't qualify as enough for you?

Only when foreign sources claim something, it counts as valid?

I don't get it.:doubt:

4. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,150
    How can you say for a fact, that is what he's claiming.

Maybe he could be saying, "You can kill us all and we still won't give in to your demands!"

The meaning of the video, is not that black and white.

5. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135
    When I bring the Israeli side into a debate discussin Israeli "war crimes", people tend to almost bite my head off, since I'm so off-topic.

So, the thread is about the rockets, it's off topic to talk about anything else.:badgrin:

6. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135
    "How can you say for a fact, that is what he's claiming."

Because it is what he's saying!

7. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135

"The video shows all this time and energy talking about the rocket attacks, is just a diversion designed to keep people from talking about the real truth in Gaza."

What??

You serious?

Now that is just insulting! [​IMG]

Excuse me Sir, I would really like to know, if you were in MY shoes, or any southerner's shoes, reading what you've just said, what would you have thought?[​IMG]

I would like you to tell me how a comminuty that lives 12 years under counstant rocket fire supposed to feel that all discussions of it are nothing but diversion !

It surely doesn't seem that way to us.

Recent UN report says that children of Gaza suffer through post traumatic stress due to the situation between Israel and Gaza in the last time period.

With all the sympathy for the children of Gaza (And there IS sympathy, children should not go through war-trauma ANYWHERE in the world), such report was never made toward the children of Ashkelon or Netivot!

All reports discussin the port-traumatic stress of children due to Rocket fire or terror attacks, are funded, investigated and Published, by Jewish or Israeli sources only! How come the UN doesn't have the time to call to someone to take responsibility of SUCH phenomenons?

Yet they say they don't want to be BIASED?

DIVERSION?!

That's the biggest humiliation southerners can go through! And I will not be at all surprised if that view will be adopted by the "enlightened" countries worldwide!

The video you described is unfamiliar to me. If you can find it, please bring it here.

For the sake of honesty, in the current operation, known in Hebrew as "Amud Ana'an", the Israeli media almost didn't show anything comming from the Gaza strip. from now and then we could have seen flashes of what was going on there, Ambulances and fire, but that was not at all the focus.

Mostly the "hot line" on television showed politicians and live-fallings and launchings. It was very different from Cast Lead, where we saw very much live, the situation in Gaza. I don't know why it wasn't the case now.

So was the situation where the Israeli Public was left in the dark, that we almost thought at time that they only launch rockets without IDF reponse.

In the second night of Amud Anaan, the night after Jahabri was killed, my area (I live next to Be'er Sheva, in a small town) was constantly under rocket fire. Most of the rockets fall between Be'er Sheva and my town, when you hear the fallings like people bomb your backyard, trust me, it is not a feeling you cherish much, in that night, I could not sleep, becaue you hear constand boom sounds, sometime fallings, sometimes Iron domes, It was the night that the yeard outside my grandpa's house suffered direct hit, no need to say, one can hardly sleep.

Anyway, sitting in the dark, the smartphone next to the bed, I could chat-text with my friends, I was surprised, I asked, "We hear the Iron dome, we hear the fallings, the room shakes, we're all sleepless, how come the IDF doesn't do anything to stop this? And my friends said- "the bombing you hear from afar are not only bombings in our area". From Netivot the Israelis could hear the attacks in Gaza, too, besides the rocket launch.

We took that to mind, because the Israeli media didn't tell us of it. Most of the information got from Palestinian sources.:cool:

8. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    MEMRI TV...propaganda.

united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflict...not propaganda.

9. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135
    The words were translated correctly.

It means the video is accurate.

Fact that Memri-TV is not Pro-Palestinian doesn't make the video false.:eusa_eh:

10. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,716
    This video was taken out of context and its purpose is to mislead.