IDF instructs opening bomb shelters in Golan Heights

Double bullshit on you. The so called rebels were mostly foreign Sunni jihadists coming from over 80 countries world wide. That's not a fucking civil war.

That's an invasion.
Financially supported by SAQatar and originally Turkey and backed by the US and the CIA trying to put the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Most Sunnis in Syria support Assad and his government. Did you know that Assad's top generals are Sunni and Christian. That's why his army never turned on him.

All are treated well under Assad. Including Kurds. Arab Spring was complete bullshit. Just an attempt to turn a secular government like Syria's into a Wahhabi theocracy.

As to Israel having the right to bomb Iran in another country that's beyond the pale. If she wants war, bomb Tehran .
You have no idea what percentage of the rebels are foreign or what percentage of the Assad forces are foreign or how many Sunni Syrians support Assad.

As for Israel's right to bomb Iranian military assets that threaten it in Syria, despite numerous offers to return the Golan to Syria in return for peace from every PM from Rabin to Netanyahu, Syria has chosen to remain in a state of war with Israel, so Israel has a legal right to bomb any military asset in Syria and especially Iranian military assets since Iran has been attacking Israel continuously through its proxies.

For crying out loud the stats and the information is out there on ISIS and al Nusra. From the get go very few "rebels" have been Syrian. I've been following this bs Arab Spring since the beginning. It was totally bogus.

As a matter of fact the key military officers in ISIS were from Chechnya. Here you go. Oh and please notice the stats are from 2015.

UN: 30,000 foreign fighters in Syria and Iraq
The risk of attacks in countries of origin is growing, top official says.

By Cynthia Kroet

7/5/16, 6:09 PM CET

Almost 30,000 foreign fighters are believed to be in Syria and Iraq, and many pose a significant threat to their home countries, the head of the United Nations’ Counter-Terrorism Committee said Tuesday.

“The number of foreign terrorist fighters is very high,” said Jean-Paul Laborde.

“There are nearly 30,000, and now that the territory held by the Islamic State group is shrinking in Iraq, we are seeing them return, not only to Europe but to all of their countries of origin, like Tunisia, Morocco,” Laborde said, AFP reported.

Laborde called upon countries to put in place a “filter system to distinguish between the large majority of [returning] foreign fighters who are not dangerous and those who are.”

The number of foreign fighters joining Islamist groups In Iraq and Syria in 2015 was twice as high as in the previous year, a study published in December showed. The EU countries with the highest numbers of foreign fighters per head of population were Belgium, France, Germany, and the U.K.

More at link:

NOW as to your assertion that Israel has the right to bomb any country that threatens it willy nilly, that is so far beyond the pale I can't wrap my brain around it.

But hey, if they want to start a war let them keep bombing countries they feel threatened by. I personally would prefer not to witness another ME war, but if she wants to start one, go for it.

But I sure as hell don't want to see the west involved in any more ME bullshit. We've done enough damage to last more than a few generations.
I get it. You have no problem with Syria, which is at war with Israel, allowing Iran to use Syrian territory to attack Israel but you think it is "beyond the pale" for Israel to prevent these attacks by bombing Iranian military facilities in Syria. It makes no sense in the real world, but apparently in your head it does.

I can’t think of any valid reason why Israel should allow hostile, foreign Islamic terrorists to use Syrian territory to launch military strikes.

Iran has been helping Syria rid itself of the terror groups we backed to overthrow Assad. There are Iranian military forces in Iraq as well.

Not one military strike against Israel. Over 130 strikes against Syria by Israel.

I think it’s a mistake to believe that the Iranians have any interest in Syria other than to advance the Iranian agenda, which is, to advance Shiite influence. As you probably know, the Sunni Moslem tribes are watching with real fear.

My first reaction after reading through the Sunni Arab worlds' so-far unsaid panic is that the Islamic Middle East is edging toward a very ugly internecine killfest between these two groups of hateful nutbars (Sunni and Shia) from the seventh century. God knows they deserve each other. May the best oxygen-wasting band of degenerates win—and then lose.

You have no idea what percentage of the rebels are foreign or what percentage of the Assad forces are foreign or how many Sunni Syrians support Assad.

As for Israel's right to bomb Iranian military assets that threaten it in Syria, despite numerous offers to return the Golan to Syria in return for peace from every PM from Rabin to Netanyahu, Syria has chosen to remain in a state of war with Israel, so Israel has a legal right to bomb any military asset in Syria and especially Iranian military assets since Iran has been attacking Israel continuously through its proxies.

For crying out loud the stats and the information is out there on ISIS and al Nusra. From the get go very few "rebels" have been Syrian. I've been following this bs Arab Spring since the beginning. It was totally bogus.

As a matter of fact the key military officers in ISIS were from Chechnya. Here you go. Oh and please notice the stats are from 2015.

By Cynthia Kroet

Almost 30,000 foreign fighters are believed to be in Syria and Iraq, and many pose a significant threat to their home countries, the head of the United Nations’ Counter-Terrorism Committee said Tuesday.

“The number of foreign terrorist fighters is very high,” said Jean-Paul Laborde.

“There are nearly 30,000, and now that the territory held by the Islamic State group is shrinking in Iraq, we are seeing them return, not only to Europe but to all of their countries of origin, like Tunisia, Morocco,” Laborde said, AFP reported.

Laborde called upon countries to put in place a “filter system to distinguish between the large majority of [returning] foreign fighters who are not dangerous and those who are.”

The number of foreign fighters joining Islamist groups In Iraq and Syria in 2015 was twice as high as in the previous year, a study published in December showed. The EU countries with the highest numbers of foreign fighters per head of population were Belgium, France, Germany, and the U.K.

More at link:

NOW as to your assertion that Israel has the right to bomb any country that threatens it willy nilly, that is so far beyond the pale I can't wrap my brain around it.

But hey, if they want to start a war let them keep bombing countries they feel threatened by. I personally would prefer not to witness another ME war, but if she wants to start one, go for it.

But I sure as hell don't want to see the west involved in any more ME bullshit. We've done enough damage to last more than a few generations.
I get it. You have no problem with Syria, which is at war with Israel, allowing Iran to use Syrian territory to attack Israel but you think it is "beyond the pale" for Israel to prevent these attacks by bombing Iranian military facilities in Syria. It makes no sense in the real world, but apparently in your head it does.

I can’t think of any valid reason why Israel should allow hostile, foreign Islamic terrorists to use Syrian territory to launch military strikes.

Iran has been helping Syria rid itself of the terror groups we backed to overthrow Assad. There are Iranian military forces in Iraq as well.

Not one military strike against Israel. Over 130 strikes against Syria by Israel.

I think it’s a mistake to believe that the Iranians have any interest in Syria other than to advance the Iranian agenda, which is, to advance Shiite influence. As you probably know, the Sunni Moslem tribes are watching with real fear.

My first reaction after reading through the Sunni Arab worlds' so-far unsaid panic is that the Islamic Middle East is edging toward a very ugly internecine killfest between these two groups of hateful nutbars (Sunni and Shia) from the seventh century. God knows they deserve each other. May the best oxygen-wasting band of degenerates win—and then lose.

Iran/Syria/Russian alliances have been strong for many decades. The Iranian participation in Iraq and Syria came about because ISIS and al Nusra are Sunni jihadists that were joined from over 80 countries and they invaded Syria and Iraq aka Iran's back yard.

Of course they had a dog in this hunt to take out these terror groups.

Just like Russia. Putin only really got involved after the US and the coalition were playing footsies pretending to go after the terror groups. When the UN informed the Security Council that ISIS was now kicking the shit out of the Taliban in Afghanistan (Russia's back yard) combined with Chechen Sunni jihadists pleading loyalty to ISIS THEN Russia jumped in.

NOW after kicking up all this shit and losing of course Sunnis are sweating it. As they should be.

Bullshit. Iran is in Syria because the Syria war is part of the Sunni-Shia conflict that has been going on for more than a thousand years. Iran and Russia are calling everyone who opposes Assad a terrorist but the fact is 60% of the population in Syria is Sunni and they are rebelling against two generations of severe oppression by the Alawites, a Shi'ite sect. Israel has no interest in this Sunni-Shi'ite conflict, but Iran has been attacking Israel through its proxies for forty years and is presently building facilities in Syria to manufacture missiles that would only be of use to attack Israel, so it would be irresponsible of the Israeli government to allow this behavior to continue just as it is irresponsible of Russia and Assad to allow it to continue.

Double bullshit on you. The so called rebels were mostly foreign Sunni jihadists coming from over 80 countries world wide. That's not a fucking civil war.

That's an invasion.
Financially supported by SAQatar and originally Turkey and backed by the US and the CIA trying to put the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Most Sunnis in Syria support Assad and his government. Did you know that Assad's top generals are Sunni and Christian. That's why his army never turned on him.

All are treated well under Assad. Including Kurds. Arab Spring was complete bullshit. Just an attempt to turn a secular government like Syria's into a Wahhabi theocracy.

As to Israel having the right to bomb Iran in another country that's beyond the pale. If she wants war, bomb Tehran .

By Cynthia Kroet

More at link:

What the fuck are you talking about?

When the hell has Assad and his forces had any freaking time to go after Israel sparky?

I'd say they've been up to their asses these past few years trying to eradicate the terror groups WE backed to overthrow Assad.

Unless you have a specific link to prove that instead of oh fighting ISIS , al Nusra and various whacked out so called rebel factions Syria has been bombing the shit out of Israel.

Like Assad had fucking time in all these years to run down a war on Israel. That's plain out bullshit.

As compared to over 130 strikes on Syria by Israel. Bibi appears to be begging for war.
The 130 strikes were all against Iranian targets that specifically threatened Israel. Why don't you come clean and just admit that your problem here is that Israel is a Jewish state and stop all these bullshit excuses for Iran and Assad?

There are many reports that the Iranian forces in Syria were planning a retaliatory attack following Israeli strikes on Iranian offensive weapons installations.

I suspect that Israel had actionable Intel on Iranian installations.

Iran has made no secret of being in Syria to beat back ISIS and al Nusra. They have also aided Iraq. Israel is out of line.
Bullshit. Iran is in Syria because the Syria war is part of the Sunni-Shia conflict that has been going on for more than a thousand years. Iran and Russia are calling everyone who opposes Assad a terrorist but the fact is 60% of the population in Syria is Sunni and they are rebelling against two generations of severe oppression by the Alawites, a Shi'ite sect. Israel has no interest in this Sunni-Shi'ite conflict, but Iran has been attacking Israel through its proxies for forty years and is presently building facilities in Syria to manufacture missiles that would only be of use to attack Israel, so it would be irresponsible of the Israeli government to allow this behavior to continue just as it is irresponsible of Russia and Assad to allow it to continue.

That's an invasion.

A threat to wipe out a country accompanied by military preparations is a pretty good reason to strike.

They just bombed Syria again.

Can you name a country that ISN'T bombing Syria at this moment? I think Lichtenstein is in on the action.

Israel is the only country you can name that actually has a stake in that fight.

That's an invasion.

By Cynthia Kroet

More at link:

When the hell has Assad and his forces had any freaking time to go after Israel sparky?

I'd say they've been up to their asses these past few years trying to eradicate the terror groups WE backed to overthrow Assad.

Unless you have a specific link to prove that instead of oh fighting ISIS , al Nusra and various whacked out so called rebel factions Syria has been bombing the shit out of Israel.

Like Assad had fucking time in all these years to run down a war on Israel. That's plain out bullshit.

As compared to over 130 strikes on Syria by Israel. Bibi appears to be begging for war.
The 130 strikes were all against Iranian targets that specifically threatened Israel. Why don't you come clean and just admit that your problem here is that Israel is a Jewish state and stop all these bullshit excuses for Iran and Assad?

That's an invasion.

By Cynthia Kroet

More at link:

First off the strikes were not all against Iranian targets.

But secondly and most importantly don't you ever fucking accuse me of not having supported the state of Israel let alone being fucking anti semitic mother fucker.

Offense taken. As a matter of great offense taken.

Can you name a country that ISN'T bombing Syria at this moment? I think Lichtenstein is in on the action.

Israel is the only country you can name that actually has a stake in that fight.

Then Bibi should just go for it and take out Iran. Fucking give the Syrians a break after all the shit the west and the Arab Gulf states have put the damn country thru.

Iran has made no secret of being in Syria to beat back ISIS and al Nusra. They have also aided Iraq. Israel is out of line.

That's an invasion.

A threat to wipe out a country accompanied by military preparations is a pretty good reason to strike.

Ok by your logic Japan should have destroyed North Korea by now.

Then Bibi should just go for it and take out Iran. Fucking give the Syrians a break after all the shit the west and the Arab Gulf states have put the damn country thru.

Why should the other countries have all the fun?

By Cynthia Kroet

More at link:

By Cynthia Kroet

More at link:

First off the strikes were not all against Iranian targets.

But secondly and most importantly don't you ever fucking accuse me of not having supported the state of Israel let alone being fucking anti semitic mother fucker.

Offense taken. As a matter of great offense taken.
All of the strikes were against Iranian targets but since Syria allowed Iran to use its bases for attacks against Israel and to transfer advanced weapons to Hezbollah and to build weapons to use against Israel some Syrians were also killed in a few of the attacks. The point is none of the Israeli attacks have effected the war between the Sunni and Shia in Syria, and none have resulted in civilian casualties.

That's an invasion.

Does North Korea deny the right of Japan to exist?
Does North Korea threat to wipe out Japan?
Do you seriously think that your analogy is appropriate?

That's an invasion.

Does North Korea deny the right of Japan to exist?
Does North Korea threat to wipe out Japan?
Do you seriously think that your analogy is appropriate?

Damn straight I do sparky. If you want a dance card with me, you better learn to tango.

:lol:

politics
North Korea Threatens to Use Nuclear Weapon to ‘Sink’ Japan

North Korea Threatens to Use Nuclear Weapon to ‘Sink’ Japan

A truly remarkable development considering that just yesterday they are in the midst of trying to urge Iran to abide by JCPOA even as the US reimposes sanctions. This suggests the E3 have decided that since they can't stop President Trump they will join him in demanding more comprehensive and rigorous agreements concerning Iran's quest for nuclear weapons, missile development, imperialist wars and support for terrorism.

Why not? They loved bombing the shit out of Syria to all to hand over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood after removing Assad.
Bullshit. Israel is not bombing Syria, although it certainly has every right to, it is bombing only select Iranian targets in Syria that are devoted to making war against Israel. Everyone but you, even including Russia, understands that Iran is trying to construct military assets in Syria with which to attack Israel, so why don't you tell us the real reason for your attacks on Israel?

Why not? They loved bombing the shit out of Syria to all to hand over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood after removing Assad.
Bullshit. Israel is not bombing Syria, although it certainly has every right to, it is bombing only select Iranian targets in Syria that are devoted to making war against Israel. Everyone but you, even including Russia, understands that Iran is trying to construct military assets in Syria with which to attack Israel, so why don't you tell us the real reason for your attacks on Israel?

". . .it is bombing only select Iranian targets in Syria that are devoted to making war against Israel - Iran is trying to construct military assets in Syria with which to attack Israel.."

of course -- it's all unfortunately true. syria, turned into this lawless hell hole. A magnet for terrorists to flock to from all over the globe...and the 2-faced- :19: government -- committing genocide. gassing their people. assad. he did it. he's an evil barrel-bomber and collaborator of this syrian holocaust...

". . .so why don't you tell us the real reason for your attacks on Israel?"

:booze:

". . .it is bombing only select Iranian targets in Syria that are devoted to making war against Israel - Iran is trying to construct military assets in Syria with which to attack Israel.."

of course -- it's all unfortunately true. syria, turned into this lawless hell hole. A magnet for terrorists to flock to from all over the globe...and the 2-faced- :19: government -- committing genocide. gassing their people. assad. he did it. he's an evil barrel-bomber and collaborator of this syrian holocaust...

". . .so why don't you tell us the real reason for your attacks on Israel?"

:booze:

WTF are you babbling on about? A magnet? Hell's bells they were paid to invade Syria by the Sunni Gulf States for crying out loud. Mercenary jihadis from over 80 countries.

There was never a civil war. That's bullshit. Very few Syrian Sunnis turned on Assad. Why? Because who you call evil actually is a leader of a secular nation where all religions have been protected and women have freedom.

No one is forced to live under Sharia law. Syrian's legal system is based in French law but for those that wish Sharia they have the option to do so.

Women are educated and are able to run for government positions and hold high positions of power.

Syria has no such brutal dictatorship. That's a flat out lie. Genocide? Like hell. Getting your numbers from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights?

One man in Britain who gets phone reports from Syria from anti Assad forces?

:lol:

Gassing his own people? Like hell. False flags.

You are one dumb fuck to have fallen for all this bullshit.

Forum List

Back