IDF Annihilates 50 Families in Gaza

Why are Jews repeatedly targeting UN schools and the refugees that are sheltering there?

Are they lazy?
Let me give you a clue.
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools | News by Country | Reuters
Was the school empty?
"GAZA, July 29 (Reuters) - The United Nations agency that looks after Palestinian refugees said on Tuesday it had found a cache of rockets at one of its schools in the Gaza Strip and deplored those who had put them there..."

"Gunness said the body had called in a U.N munitions expert to dispose of the rockets and make the school premises safe, and added that he could not get to the site due to fighting in the area."

Why are Jews targeting schools that are not empty and where no rockets have been stored?

U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools | News by Country | Reuters

Probably because there are members of Hamas there shooting at them with guns or rockets. I mean it ain't rocket science.:D

True
When I was in Beirut in 83 we sure as shit we're playing volleyball on the beach

Palestinians had occupied the homes and cabanas along the beaches, American soldiers lived in a compound down by the airport, Israelis were set up south of the city. Even the military beach had few visitors and many of the hotels along the corniche were destroyed or damaged. Kids that used to play football outside the entrance to the golf club if seen were looking for handouts or selling gum at car windows.
What role did you play?

In '83? I didn't. By then I was involved elsewhere.

Irrelevant.

God, I DO love it so, when pro-Pals get sooooo stressed over their ass-kicking, both on the ground in Gaza and here, that they can't even concentrate enough to stay on-topic, and wander-off on tangents like lost sheep.

...Why are you posting your responses at the top instead of the bottom of the exchange, ADHD?
I was worried you were having extended senior moments.:eusa_angel:

Was the school empty?
"GAZA, July 29 (Reuters) - The United Nations agency that looks after Palestinian refugees said on Tuesday it had found a cache of rockets at one of its schools in the Gaza Strip and deplored those who had put them there..."

"Gunness said the body had called in a U.N munitions expert to dispose of the rockets and make the school premises safe, and added that he could not get to the site due to fighting in the area."

Why are Jews targeting schools that are not empty and where no rockets have been stored?

Probably because there are members of Hamas there shooting at them with guns or rockets. I mean it ain't rocket science.:D
So whenever Jews say they were returning fire, you believe them?
Why?
GAZA_DEAD_KIDS1_734904b.jpg

Are you gullible?

Irrelevant.

God, I DO love it so, when pro-Pals get sooooo stressed over their ass-kicking, both on the ground in Gaza and here, that they can't even concentrate enough to stay on-topic, and wander-off on tangents like lost sheep.

...Why are you posting your responses at the top instead of the bottom of the exchange, ADHD?
I was worried you were having extended senior moments.:eusa_angel:

Kondor having a senior moment??? Actually he is one of the most intelligent and well-spoken posters on this forum.

Palestinians had occupied the homes and cabanas along the beaches, American soldiers lived in a compound down by the airport, Israelis were set up south of the city. Even the military beach had few visitors and many of the hotels along the corniche were destroyed or damaged. Kids that used to play football outside the entrance to the golf club if seen were looking for handouts or selling gum at car windows.
What role did you play?

Did Lebanese civilians perceive Americans as "peacekeepers" or "belligerents" in '83?

Was the school empty?

So whenever Jews say they were returning fire, you believe them?
Why?
GAZA_DEAD_KIDS1_734904b.jpg

Are you gullible?

Are you?

Did Lebanese civilians perceive Americans as "peacekeepers" or "belligerents" in '83?

Depends on who you ask. Shiites would consider them belligerents while most sunni and most christian denominations saw the as peacekeepers.
"These were revenge killings; for Muslims, the term "retaliation" is more appropriate. In all, four truck bombs killed 398 people to take revenge for months of Ronald Reagan using the offshore guns of the U.S. Navy to shell Lebanese villages.

"Those bombardments killed more than a thousand people, slaughtering Druze and Muslims indiscriminately.

"The technology for the bombs was provided by Iran. There, for the Iran-Iraq War, Reagan had reversed Jimmy Carter's Executive Order and taken to supplying material support for Saddam Hussein. This despite Saddam's use of nerve gas to kill tens of thousands of Iranians, including civilians."

And so it goes.

Hoaxes 101: Reagan Losing 241 at Beirut in 1983 Didn't Happen No More

Forum List

Back