Identity politics and liberal ploys

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I have two thoughts on this latest "controversy" with Trump. I wish I could take full credit for these, but I saw this mentioned elsewhere and I realized I agreed with it:

1. Somebody needs to stand up and say the President should only denounce people breaking the law, not American citizens who happen to have wrongheaded views. He's not the Commentator-in-Chief. We need to expect the President to faithfully execute the law and uphold the Constitution, not lecture us on the evils of racism. Obama was great at this, but sucked at doing his job. Trump actually knows how to get things done, so that's what he needs to stick to.

2. My theory on this conversation about taking down Confederate monuments is simple: Democrats need something to do. They have spent the last nine months talking up Trump/Russia, but that's going nowhere fast. They can't actually help with Obamacare reform because that would be like admitting it was a POS law in the first place, which it was, and they definitely don't want to seem cooperative with Trump. So this is the 2017 version of the North Carolina bathroom bill: bullshit non-issues meant to rile up the base of an ailing political party.

Tranny politics and Confederate-era statutes are all they have to talk about. It would be really awesome if they cared about something, you know, important.

The Corrupt Democratic Party thrives on hate. They are tearing down the civil war monuments to instigate controversy and fan the flames of hate.

I have two thoughts on this latest "controversy" with Trump. I wish I could take full credit for these, but I saw this mentioned elsewhere and I realized I agreed with it:

1. Somebody needs to stand up and say the President should only denounce people breaking the law, not American citizens who happen to have wrongheaded views. He's not the Commentator-in-Chief. We need to expect the President to faithfully execute the law and uphold the Constitution, not lecture us on the evils of racism. Obama was great at this, but sucked at doing his job. Trump actually knows how to get things done, so that's what he needs to stick to.

2. My theory on this conversation about taking down Confederate monuments is simple: Democrats need something to do. They have spent the last nine months talking up Trump/Russia, but that's going nowhere fast. They can't actually help with Obamacare reform because that would be like admitting it was a POS law in the first place, which it was, and they definitely don't want to seem cooperative with Trump. So this is the 2017 version of the North Carolina bathroom bill: bullshit non-issues meant to rile up the base of an ailing political party.

Tranny politics and Confederate-era statutes are all they have to talk about. It would be really awesome if they cared about something, you know, important.

Yes, it's all very convenient for the fascists to say such stuff, hey?

This issue is not about monuments.
Nope.............it is about the Dems monumental failures and how to hide the same.

Or the abuse of power of the last administration...................

SMOKE AND MIRRORS TACTICS...................

Identity Politics is essentially the Regressives' religion. It works for them and you won't talk them out of it.

It also is one reason they have lost so many seats nationally, but they will absolutely refuse to see that, even though many who are left-of-center are begging them to.

They're consumed by it.

Rightwing lies and strawman fallacies.

Democrats threw all in with identity politics. They wanted black identity, latino identity, gay identity, what they are afraid of is that all this identity would give rise to white identity and that is exactly what is happening.

Rightwing lies and strawman fallacies.

How so?

New Topics

Forum List

Back