Identify the Historical Figure Game...Who Am "I"?

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
Ok here's the strategy. You must give five facts about a person that can be verified (links not required unless challenged as it will give the answer away). Whoever gets the answer gets to do the next person and set of facts.

I will start

1) I falsified my birth certificate to get into the Army at 17 years old. I enlisted as a private.

2) During battle I was known to fly into a "berserker rage" showing no concern for my own safety.

3) I won the Distinguished Service Cross by destroying three enemy machine guns nests and multiple foxholes in a single-handed, frontal assault.

4) I won the Medal of Honor by defeating two complete enemy companies and six heavy tanks by myself in a single engagement using a machine gun from a disabled tank and calling in artillery fire on my own position. In the hour long battle, I killed over 50 enemy infantry and destroyed several of the tanks, allowing my platoon to escape, before the enemy retreated with heavy casualties.

5) I retired from active service at the age of 19 as a First Lieutenant and the most decorated soldier of the war winning 33 medals, awards, and citations including the highest military service decorations from two different nations.

I am............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back