I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

I said that the two Twin Towers did not collapse all the way to the ground because of the two planes that hit them.

Changing my words only makes you look bad dumbass.
No, you said someone planted explosives, I said prove it, now you’re backpedaling

A lot like the old Mafia actually, only a hundred times more powerful.

Fear not kids. Don't let these dark world trolls fool you....... the light is coming.
We can actually idenfify ALL of the members of the old or new mafia BY NAME

You have an imaginary group of people you CANNOT idenfity and you claim to KNOW they did all this stuff. Of course you STILL HAVE NOT posted an y fucking evidence.

Post some fucking evidencer BOY stop being the chief fucking troll liar and coward and post some evidence

Liars are the opposite of funny.
These are robots.( or may as well be).
Their primary goal is to cover up the truth about what happened on 9/11. They are The gatekeepers of alternate/ social media.
No one is covering up any truth you lying little weasel you cannot provide any fucking evidence for your claims.

You are not speaking truth you little worthless bastard

Look up disinformation agents and it will be just like looking in the mirror.
Wrong. I looked it up.

It means a fictional made up guy used by conspiracy nuts to avoid facing facts when they are proven wrong.

One more time dumbass there are no such agents here. This is an obscure and unimportant forum that no one in government gives a damn about.

Wrong. I looked it up.

It means a fictional made up guy used by conspiracy nuts to avoid facing facts when they are proven wrong.

One more time dumbass there are no such agents here. This is an obscure and unimportant forum that no one in government gives a damn about.
Right-Wingers not being moral enough to bear true witness is just as bad.

This I know to be so Because a (holy) Bible tells me so:

Job 34:30 That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.

Forum List

Back