Icc

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
The court is a joke. Lawyers get paid by the court for filing a case that never get to the courtroom. Want to make a name? File a suit. Want to make a political statement? File a suit.

Britain, Lawfare and the ICC
gatestoneinstitute.org/4322/britain-lawfare-icc
by Richard Kemp May 21, 2014 at 5:00 am Britain, Lawfare and the ICC

The British government should deny its enemies the opportunities for exploitation presented by the International Criminal Court and withdraw now from the process. Any other course would represent an unprecedented and historic betrayal.

Today the United Kingdom sits alongside Libya, Darfur and Sudan as the International Criminal Court [ICC] launches an investigation into alleged war crimes by the British Army in Iraq.

This perversion brings to mind German Pastor Martin Niemoeller's powerful words at the end of the Second World War:

"Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me— and there was no one left to speak for me."

It was not long before they came again for the Jews – this time in the newly established Jewish state. And over the years, Israel's enemies, unable to destroy her in battle, have used "lawfare" – the abuse of Western laws and judicial systems – to try to undermine and delegitimize her.................

Forum List

Back