‘I would just like my legs back’: Calgary police officer loses both legs after battle with influenza

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A Calgary police officer is recovering at Foothills Medical Centre after losing his legs in a battle with the flu.

All his life, Jason Bramham has been an active and healthy guy who loves the outdoors. But in February, he came down with the flu.

“I just felt like it was like a form of nausea but the worst feeling I’ve ever had. Dizziness, nausea and disoriented. I collapsed on the ground. I couldn’t hold myself up,” Bramham recalled.

Holy cow. That is one hell of a flu strain.

Well he is $7k over his $50K gofundme goal to pay for the fake leg that Canada's superior health care system won't pay for so really nothing to see here.

A Calgary police officer is recovering at Foothills Medical Centre after losing his legs in a battle with the flu.

All his life, Jason Bramham has been an active and healthy guy who loves the outdoors. But in February, he came down with the flu.

“I just felt like it was like a form of nausea but the worst feeling I’ve ever had. Dizziness, nausea and disoriented. I collapsed on the ground. I couldn’t hold myself up,” Bramham recalled.

Yes, better lock it all down until a vaccine is available, or a democratic fascist calling itself president declares an end to the DNC/CCP bio-attack...

The Media is making it worse by hiding info that could help these people before it gets that severe.
Excess alpha defensin protein in the blood causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus so when media hides knowledge from even Dr's and Nurses that there exists an already approved drug used for gout, 'Colchicine' that can be best administered in these cases, as it inhibits the release of alpha defensin(a peptide protein).
Blood thinners don't work.
The media downplays and avoids a lot of solutions as if they want us to fail, so they can deflect & blame their scapegoat for everything they failed to do.

Forum List

Back