I wonder if BSPN liberal types would be supporting a white NFL player if....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am so sick and fucking tired of this Colin Kaepernick shit and the race baiting bullshitters from the MSM....

Kaepernick is a typical unappreciative spoiled BLM moron. Oh, he can protest, sit during the national anthem all he wants.

However, it is funny to me how no one says shit about him wearing socks with cops as pigs on them or him wearing a fidel castro shirt at a press conference.

Now imagine if tom Brady showed up to a press conference with a David Duke shirt or a Nazi symbol.

You think these BSPN n words would be saying he has the right to do that, like they are shouting for Kaepernick?

0901-colin-kaepernick-socks-getty-zoom-3.jpg

kaepernick2-1.jpg

The dirty stinking monkey wearing a fidel castro shirt, like the spoiled dirty pathetic elitist millionaire ape he is.

Father, (black) ran out on him (naturally) and he was raised by white parents who adapted him.

A millionaire in a country that provided him with all of those opportunities and the dirty n word is holding up a finger to that country.

Now, what would those dirty n words like jemele hill saying if Brady wore a David Duke shirt at a presser? They praise the asshole for wearing a castro shirt.

Why the fuck to do left wingers deny they are communists?

It's common for leftist dolts to wear t-shirts of assholes like Che. Terrorists are just fine for the left to support, as long as their target is America, especially white America.

Go Learn how terrorists are overwhelmingly right-wingnuts, silly dittoheads.

I am so sick and fucking tired of this Colin Kaepernick shit and the race baiting bullshitters from the MSM....

Kaepernick is a typical unappreciative spoiled BLM moron. Oh, he can protest, sit during the national anthem all he wants.

However, it is funny to me how no one says shit about him wearing socks with cops as pigs on them or him wearing a fidel castro shirt at a press conference.

Now imagine if tom Brady showed up to a press conference with a David Duke shirt or a Nazi symbol.

You think these BSPN n words would be saying he has the right to do that, like they are shouting for Kaepernick?

kaepernick2-1.jpg

The dirty stinking monkey wearing a fidel castro shirt, like the spoiled dirty pathetic elitist millionaire ape he is.

Father, (black) ran out on him (naturally) and he was raised by white parents who adapted him.

A millionaire in a country that provided him with all of those opportunities and the dirty n word is holding up a finger to that country.

Now, what would those dirty n words like jemele hill saying if Brady wore a David Duke shirt at a presser? They praise the asshole for wearing a castro shirt.

"The dirty stinking monkey".....whew! Good thing that trumpanzees aren't racist whatsoever!

KAP no longer has appeal because of this MSM story so he will never be picked up by a NFL team. And even if he does expectations for him to succeed that he will FAIL anyway

"And even if he does expectations for him to succeed that he will FAIL anyway"

Grow Up, Evolve, and Go Obtain an Education.

"And even if he does expectations for him to succeed that he will FAIL anyway"

Grow Up, Evolve, and Go Obtain an Education.

Expectations for blacks QB have always been HIGH so what the fuck you think they will be if he is on a team from heat of the NFLPA. He will need to be PERFECT to stay on any team LOL

kaepernick2-1.jpg

Wah! Wah! Every media outlet that reports anything that offends my snowflake sensibilities is liberal! Wah!

Forum List

Back