I wonder how many companies sponsored these??

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The thought just crossed my mind.............

How many companies sponsored the 4th of July parades, parties, and pageants this year?

None you say?

Hmmmm.

Fourth-of-July-Parade-on-Historic-Main-Street-1200x675.jpeg

4th-of-July-1200-%C3%97-630-px.png

4th-of-July-Parade.jpg

IMG_4565_376e2d35-2823-400f-84a0-b9dc8df48ceb.jpg

Seems like to me, we need to stop shopping at companies that pander to specific colors, races, and mental disorders.
Cut their purse strings, and they will finally fall in line.........IF they want to stay open for business.

The thought just crossed my mind.............

How many companies sponsored the 4th of July parades, parties, and pageants this year?

None you say?

Hmmmm.

Fourth-of-July-Parade-on-Historic-Main-Street-1200x675.jpeg

4th-of-July-1200-%C3%97-630-px.png

4th-of-July-Parade.jpg

IMG_4565_376e2d35-2823-400f-84a0-b9dc8df48ceb.jpg

Seems like to me, we need to stop shopping at companies that pander to specific colors, races, and mental disorders.
Cut their purse strings, and they will finally fall in line.........IF they want to stay open for business.

I looked carefully during June at the three places I normally grocery shop, and only one of them had the rainbow flag.

Now their pronouns are, "was/were".

I looked carefully during June at the three places I normally grocery shop, and only one of them had the rainbow flag.

Now their pronouns are, "was/were".

I tend to stay away from ANY place that panders to any ONE sect of people or society.
They never see my money again.

More places wanting to grow and be a bigger business usually get my money. Unless they get in on that pandering early on.
Then I just go to the next one.

There is ALWAYS someplace ELSE to shop.

Forum List

Back