I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

An election is not consent. It's simply mob rule. It's a war without bullets.

Wow. I don't think I've ever heard it put exactly that way before. Clever.

But when you participate in the process by which you elect the people who govern you, you are a willing participant in the functions and machinations of this government. That demonstrates, by you casting your vote for Tom, Dick, or Harry, your consent to be governed by them.

Last edited:
... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you
You still have to obay the highway patrol officer and pay your speeding tickets.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you
You still have to obay the highway patrol officer and pay your speeding tickets.
Yes, and Germans had to obey the Gestapo before the end of WW II. What's your point?

...ROFL! If the Republic and its People would just leave me alone, I would be more than happy.
If you cannot or will not hold up your end of The Social Contract, then you are neither needed nor welcome.
I have no "end" of the social contract to hold up because I never consented to any such document.
Then it's time for you to go.

Make me, asshole.

images

Stop using our roads.

Pass. I want a better solution, not anarchy

And what would that be, pray tell?

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

What the US government is doing now has nothing to do with the Constitution

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
Granted, Hamilton could just as easily have fought for the British, but he wasn't alone in contriving America's radical departure from its revolutionary principles. Unfortunately, some, like James Madison, didn't realize the Federalist motives until he and Hamilton had already shouted down the Antifederalists.

But though a radical shift to the left, the Constitution was still not a leftist document. Perhaps centrist, but not leftist. When considered, as originalists insist, in the context of history and the Federalist, it prohibited the new government from acting without internal checks and balances, from centralizing power in a single branch, and from abridging the primacy of the individual.

The U.S. government is not constitutional now, but that's not due to the Constitution. It's due to progressivism.

That's why I like Trump, as he is not one of them.....

Wrong. An election is not consent. It's simply mob rule. It's a war without bullets.

You are right - time to stop that mob rule that is elections. :rolleyes:

Consensual Democracy - what do YOU think that means?

That's why I say you're a boot licking douche bag.

lol wtf? Someone needs some hugs or meds maybe. :chillpill:

The term "consensual democracy" is an oxymoron. When did everyone consent to it?

I would say the moment they cast their vote in any election.

Stop using our roads.
I think under Obama, they were renamed potholes.....:lol:

Stop using our roads.

Why would Obama be responsible for fixing the pot holes underneath the overpass where you have your cardboard box propped up?

Stop using our roads.

Why would Obama be responsible for fixing the pot holes underneath the overpass where you have your cardboard box propped up?
I am a 1%'er....I live in a big box down by the river....:lol:

So.........you have become a Sovereign Citizen?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What does that mean?

I'm sorry. I thought you were familiar with Sovereign Citizens. First words out of their mouths are I did/do not consent.

Here.
Sovereign Citizenship Network - Sovereign Citizen's Handbook, Sui-Juris Sovereignty Kit, Blizzard of Paperwork Disc, Memberships

http://members.efn.org/~wolfe/paperwrk.htm

The Simple Guide to Sovereignty Companion Course for The Sovereign Citizen’s Handbook

They are batshit crazy.
I love to watch Soverign Citizen videos on You Tube and watching them with the cop breaking the glass and pulling their ass out of the car to cuff them.

Last edited:
Wrong. An election is not consent. It's simply mob rule. It's a war without bullets.

You are right - time to stop that mob rule that is elections. :rolleyes:

Consensual Democracy - what do YOU think that means?

That's why I say you're a boot licking douche bag.

lol wtf? Someone needs some hugs or meds maybe. :chillpill:

The term "consensual democracy" is an oxymoron. When did everyone consent to it?
Social compact theory does not imply two-party contracts. In America, the social compact is traceable to church covenants in little Puritan towns, and even those, to be valid, did not require everyone's signature.

Goodbye.

Forum List

Back