I will stop complaining ...

Go ahead and complain, KK. I find you mostly non-offensive and accurate. Some things we differ on, but on the whole, if you complain about something you're spot on.

So long as you stay away from the "all humans should die" rants, which you appear to have moved away from.

Go ahead and complain, KK. I find you mostly non-offensive and accurate. Some things we differ on, but on the whole, if you complain about something you're spot on.

So long as you stay away from the "all humans should die" rants, which you appear to have moved away from.

It's a Foamy quote. Click the link, they now use the Youtube player so I'll find the embed code in a moment. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIn31foCFz4]YouTube - : Foamy Fan Mail XIII : Foamy The Squirrel[/ame]

Whoa, I didn't even see the link.

WTF does "foamy" mean? Other than...foamy?

2009-08-04.gif

2009-08-03.gif

I thought what I saw was funny...but I had to exit because the kids were awake. Bad language and all that. Despite my foul mouth online (a bad vice, I should address it) we try to keep it to a minimum in da fam.

It's sort of funny watching my son around his 20 month old daughter. He's used to using foul language. Now every time a profanity slips out he apologizes...or even funnier, he'll pause and substitute a non-profanity. Fucking hilarious.

I thought what I saw was funny...but I had to exit because the kids were awake. Bad language and all that. Despite my foul mouth online (a bad vice, I should address it) we try to keep it to a minimum in da fam.

It's sort of funny watching my son around his 20 month old daughter. He's used to using foul language. Now every time a profanity slips out he apologizes...or even funnier, he'll pause and substitute a non-profanity. Fucking hilarious.

:rofl: You know my views on words, but yeah, Foamy is a "bad mouthed" little squirrel. I like the "Jiggly Butt" one to, ::ill Will Press:: NEUROTICALLY YOURS CARTOON: THE JIGGLY BUTT but wait till the little ones are out of the room ... though I don't think it's nearly as bad as the others.

Forum List

Back