'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction

You have no point. No leaders, no candidates, no platform, except for some vague platitudes and a lot of bashing of the right, while never holding the left accountable for anything.

What should the left be held accountable for? Since it's so omnipotent and wields God-like power and all, lol

Sure, has it been proven....

Yes or No?

If not why does it matter?

@Golfing Gator

I didn't claim he blew up the pipeline, I merely claimed that he was "suspected" of blowing up the pipeline.

'US carried out Nord Stream bomb attack in top secret Biden-led plan'

Sergei Lavrov accuses U.S. of Nord Stream pipeline attack

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

US complicity in Nord Stream bombing stands exposed

6. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel under Biden

Yes or no?

He lies about Disney and then claims he's the solution. Idiotic lies. He's created a problem where none exists. God, you're dumb.

DeSantis speaks like a 3rd world dictator. Afraid he can't convince a diverse country of voters that he can't persuade them to come over to his position, he wants to remove leftism from public discourse, no doubt the same way he's doing in Florida with banning certain courses, books, pronouns, talk about gender and sexual orientation.

And people are comfortable with this...

This is a good interview with DeSantis.

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction​

Neither side will "destroy" the other.

Jesus. Why can you partisans just fuck off and die? Tonight. GO for it!

Didn't you expect that after COVID?

Let's see: He shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, blocked a proposal to open up more than one million acres of land in Alaska for oil and gas drilling, then to top it off, his Environmental Protection Agency blocked plans to expand an oil refinery in the US Virgin Islands. All that after promising several times that he would end fossil fuels.

How the hell is that doing anything to bring the price of oil down? The oil market price is driven by speculators who look into the future and guess whether there will be an oil glut or an oil drought. Gas and oil companies also invest money in new exploration and drilling if they think they're going to make a profit in the future. And of course, if they believe a presidential administration is going to be hostile, they won't produce as much. And of course, when you don't produce as much of something, the value of it increases.

Neither side will "destroy" the other.

Jesus. Why can you partisans just fuck off and die? Tonight. GO for it!

Sorry Pal, but I don't support a liberal Republican like Trump. We've had too many of them for far too long. Especially one like Trump who increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for two years.
The only thing Trump is good for is border security. And we'll get that with DeSantis.
But when it comes to spending, the Federal Reserve, fighting woke, debt ceiling, the deficit, Trump comes up a big fat liberal Republican every single time.

What the hell is wrong with fiscal conservatism? And why do you put up with them aiding and abetting the democrats?

Sorry Pal, but I don't support a liberal Republican like Trump.
Me neither!👍
The only thing Trump is good for is border security. And we'll get that with DeSantis.
But when it comes to spending, the Federal Reserve, fighting woke, debt ceiling, the deficit, Trump comes up a big fat liberal Republican every single time.

What the hell is wrong with fiscal conservatism?
Nothing is wrong with fiscal conservatism. But there's quite a lot wrong with DeSantis. He's not a conservative, he's a populist.
And why do you put up with them aiding and abetting the democrats?
I don't know what you mean.

Let's see: He shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, blocked a proposal to open up more than one million acres of land in Alaska for oil and gas drilling, then to top it off, his Environmental Protection Agency blocked plans to expand an oil refinery in the US Virgin Islands. All that after promising several times that he would end fossil fuels.

By the time the demented one took office, US oil companies had so many oil field hands laid off and refineries shut down, that none of those oil leases or the pipeline even mattered.
No one gives a shit about some refinery expansion in the virgin islands when so many refineries were shut down during the Trump era and within the first year of Biden.
Why? Because they didn't need them.
And they still don't. How do I know this? Because there's not a shortage of gas anywhere in the USA.
How the hell is that doing anything to bring the price of oil down? The oil market price is driven by speculators who look into the future and guess whether there will be an oil glut or an oil drought. Gas and oil companies also invest money in new exploration and drilling if they think they're going to make a profit in the future. And of course, if they believe a presidential administration is going to be hostile, they won't produce as much. And of course, when you don't produce as much of something, the value of it increases.

US oil companies don't want to bring the price of gas down. They themselves control the rate of production and storage. At the moment, they're over 11 million barrels per day production, which is about the average it's been since Trump.
When the oil companies over produce, it brings the prices down. They don't make as much money. So it's a good business move to keep production at just the right amount.

Regardless if you want to believe it or not, Biden as been the best thing a our oil companies could ask for. Lower production rates and higher prices.

Me neither!👍

Nothing is wrong with fiscal conservatism. But there's quite a lot wrong with DeSantis. He's not a conservative, he's a populist.

What the hell is wrong with being a populist?
Populist: a person, especially a politician, who strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.

^^^^ Someone who listens to the average American working class.

As a populist, he supported the FL parents in taking on the woke mob, their Disney funded trans crap, gave teachers and first responders raises, lower a lot of taxes and eliminated some.
And the important part is, he did it all within budget.
I don't know what you mean.

Trump caved to Pelosi and the liberal Republicans his entire 4 years. So much so that he became as ineffective as Jimmy Carter.

DeSantis speaks like a 3rd world dictator. Afraid he can't convince a diverse country of voters that he can't persuade them to come over to his position, he wants to remove leftism from public discourse, no doubt the same way he's doing in Florida with banning certain courses, books, pronouns, talk about gender and sexual orientation.

And people are comfortable with this...

Getting the woke, tranny and alphabet people out of his public schools was something that came from the parents of those school.
I hate to be the one to break this to you, Pal, but us straight working class folks still make up 90% of this country. And in a democratic Republic, or even a democracy, majority rules.
And we don't give a fuck about that gender identity, stupid pronouns or the mental illness those clowns are going through.
We don't want to see it, hear it or have it affect our lives in any way, shape or form. For the same reasons we don't want homeless druggies invading our neighborhoods and public places we go. They and the tranny weirdo's aren't fit for society.

The Florida authoritarian knows what kind of language the rubes like. The more caveman the better.

LMAO.. You call it cave man? Let me fill you in on something. Those "cavemen" make up about 80% of this country. Working class stiff's. We enjoy our caves because we worked for them. And expect certain things about society to remain decent and normal.
Wokism isn't normal. Little boys in dresses isn't normal. Tranny teachers telling boys and girls that they don't have to boys or girls isn't normal. And it's not decent. It's a damn lie. And the woke crowd isn't going to infringe on our rights to express our opinion on that, and fight to keep decency and normalcy the status quo.

Forum List

Back