I went to jail tonight and i need advice

It sucks dead donkey dick.

So all I need to rob a republican is a pistol and an official looking uniform...

Then you will fold and then I could steal anything I want...

:cuckoo:

They don't make chill pills big enough to serve your needs.

Of course because in your little world police arrest the "bad guys."

Maybe one day you will be the "bad guy" for doing nothing wrong. Maybe a concerned neighbor would call the cops over noise and you may be in the street -- guess what - you're now a "bad guy."

You know because cops are always out there catching the "bad guys."

If we're a PC nation then why is it always "bad guys?"

Typical fucked up ideology.

Authoritarian asshats...

I don't see why you refused your I.D.

That's what landed you in jail, in all likelihood, was yourself. If you cooperated, they may have even *not* written a ticket for the Noise. Usually you get a warning first.

Also - they likely came in because they knocked and the music was too loud - noone answered - and you thus provided probable cause. "Is this guy dead? Is he sleeping with the Noise above the legal level? etc."

Cops are every day people like you and me minus the few ass holes. My fucking brother isn't inside of warped-minded Nick's gubbamint conspiracy for the "police state booooo!~"

It's routine to check I.D.'s because with the amount of individuals with warrants out there - mixed with the fact that those with warrants are usually the cause of such calls - it only makes sense. Yoiu could have cleared yourself badda-bing.

Also, something in your story doesn't add up - you wanted them to just write the ticket and leave, but how would they write the ticket without any I.D. of who to write it to? Odd gap in the story. Also - the 3 hours was likely to let you sober up - and the phonecall is due within 24 hours.

:cuckoo:

You are in need of psychiatric help.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah where I'm from police only kill people.

When you tell cops around here you have civil liberties they tase you..

And what was the end result of the incident with your father? Have you sued the police?

I saw the video of his disobedient father answering the door for police because his brother allegedly shop-lifted, and the father lied about the brother being home and also tried his best to cause a scene.

People that don't cooperate within reasonability deserve what they get. Just be fucking reasonable, and have common sense. They're not there to arrest you for breathing, despite what the voices under your bed tell you.

Your a prior law breaker with the noise ordinance, you had a door left wide open, when ask for ID you refused which is why you were charged with obstruction. can't you learn that you must cooperate with the law and stay out of trouble?
what ?? cooperate with the law ? why would he do that ? 7 yrs later according to the left in 2020 cops are evil racist ?? should the violent felon child abuser in shitlanta have cooperated instead of fighting and taking a cops taser ?

Forum List

Back