i washed his ipod...it doesnt look good

Perhaps you could get the kid who traded a cellphone for a Porsche on Craigslist to find someone who will take a soggy ipod for something good!

Tell him you pee'd on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQux4rusNgM&feature=related]YouTube - Whitest Kids U' Know - iPod Shuffle (Pregnancy Test) Skit[/ame]

Wait a minute? You washed his ipod? Let me ask you a question. Did you go get it where ever he left it and throw it in the washing machine or did he leave it in his pocket?

If he left it in his pocket then it is his fault not yours. Don't take the rap for this one, it is his responsibility.

Immie

Wait a minute? You washed his ipod? Let me ask you a question. Did you go get it where ever he left it and throw it in the washing machine or did he leave it in his pocket?

If he left it in his pocket then it is his fault not yours. Don't take the rap for this one, it is his responsibility.

Immie

Excellent point there.

But she could ease his pain by making him a sammich.

You can blame him for it. After all, he left in the laundry, didn't he?

I kept having the same issue with my electronic work pass. I kept it in my pocket and it got laundered several times. I had to pay $35 the last time, so after that everyone in the household took better care to make sure it was not in my pants when they got washed.

okay a fession to make...he doesnt like for me to do his laundry....cause i dont check the pockets....

so its not his fault....i just tossed his stuff in the wash

okay a fession to make...he doesnt like for me to do his laundry....cause i dont check the pockets....

so its not his fault....i just tossed his stuff in the wash

Okay, it is your fault. I think Season Tickets to what ever his favorite team might be might be enough to compensate for this grievous error on your part and all the beer he can drink at the games. :lol:

Immie

season tickets? o right that is not gonna happen....well how to break the news...here is the bad part...i dont know who to work one....so i got no clue if its working or not lol

season tickets? o right that is not gonna happen....well how to break the news...here is the bad part...i dont know who to work one....so i got no clue if its working or not lol

Well there is always the other way out.

Put it back in the laundry basket and... wait... better idea... hide it and wait for him to do his laundry. Then while he isn't looking throw it in the washing machine. Then when he is done. He will think it was his fault.

Immie

Forum List

Back