I was wrong

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
I didn't think anyone would show up for the Obama rally here tonight because it is bitterly cold.

I was wrong.

20,000 people showed up and waited in the cold for several hours.

I didn't think anyone would show up for the Obama rally here tonight because it is bitterly cold.

I was wrong.

Did you take a head count....:razz:

Did you take a head count....:razz:

The stadium seats 12,000 and every seat was filled, and they opened the outfield doors and filled the field with people shoulder to shoulder. I watched it on CNN, and read about it on our local newspaper website.

Must be tough being a Republican right now.

whaaa

it's cold.

i grew up in new England and wintered several times in Montana. So what if its cold.

Pussy.

Highly intellectual response

Come on dad.

What's the big deal if someone had to wear a jacket to stand at a rally.
For Christs sake it sounds like you think these people should get a fucking medal for going outside.

BFD it was a little cold.

Again I say

Pussies.

who cares, but i bet they wouldn't be whining about the cold.

who is whining? He's simply saying he was surprised that so many people actually showed up and stood in the cold to see Obama speak. It's like them standing in the rain yesterday.

McCain cancelled his outside event because of the rain. Obama went on with his.

Is McCain afraid his frail old body can't take getting wet?

Pussies all.

Whatever happened to the rugged American image?

OHHH it's cold outside whaaa
OHHH it's raining i might melt.

You want to know what's wrong with America leat's start with the pussification of our citizens.

everything is sooo difficult these days.

It might help if everyone was required to do real physical labor for a month you know like pouring concrete or humping steel at a construction site. Toughen these pussies up a little.

Pussies all.

Whatever happened to the rugged American image?

OHHH it's cold outside whaaa
OHHH it's raining i might melt.

You want to know what's wrong with America leat's start with the pussification of our citizens.

everything is sooo difficult these days.

It might help if everyone was required to do real physical labor for a month you know like pouring concrete or humping steel at a construction site. Toughen these pussies up a little.

ask McCain that question my friend. he's the one who is only holding rallys in climate controlled indoor venues. Is McCain a pussy since he wouldn't stand in the rain yesterday? guess so :razz:

ask McCain that question my friend. he's the one who is only holding rallys in climate controlled indoor venues. Is McCain a pussy since he wouldn't stand in the rain yesterday? guess so :razz:

But JM has proven that he is tough hasn't he? I would think that being tortured for a few years earns him a climate controlled venue no?

I was wrong.

dosen't matter, they were already dead!

How many people did Obama heal this time?

obamaa14.jpg

Praise Obama!

Forum List

Back