I Was Wrong About Hillary

Everything the Clintons do is a scam to enrich themselves.

Yep.

aria_c12993120150424120100.jpg

I am, as usual, waiting to learn what actually happened. It is possible that something shady was done. It is also possible that nothing shady was done.

If you have made up your mind about that.....you are a person who can be easily manipulated.

ROFL

The fuck you are.

You are, as always, a mindless sycophant who openly lies for your party and will excuse any wrong by them due to you having zero integrity.

I am, as usual, waiting to learn what actually happened. It is possible that something shady was done. It is also possible that nothing shady was done.

If you have made up your mind about that.....you are a person who can be easily manipulated.

ROFL

The fuck you are.

You are, as always, a mindless sycophant who openly lies for your party and will excuse any wrong by them due to you having zero integrity.

Examples, please.

ROFL

The fuck you are.

Examples, please.
mrz042415dAPR20150424124514.jpg

Forum List

Back