I was on Alex Jones Radio (via phone)!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Liberals, those Muslims your Tolerance and Love with Peace Bombs!

It took me 45-60 seconds to regain control of my nerves during the radio call-in, damn that stage-fright! Seriously, for the first minute, I sounded like Obabble without a teleprompter (um-uh-um).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWoYSCQMQAc&feature=youtu.be]My experience (Ed Solomon) calling the Alex Jones Radio Show - YouTube[/ame]

He links to good information and has a great habit of referencing older links to establish context to current events. For example "We showed you X here back in 2008, and Y here in 2010" and so on. I really don't care for his proclivity to go on inane rants that end up making him look unnecessarily stupid.

Congrats! You broke cherry!

I've been on every radio show except for Rush.

Hannity used part of my call in a commercial and Levin permabanned me for asking "If Terri Schiavo would have been put to death like she was if she was anything other than a white woman, if she were black, if she were Jewish, would she have come to the same end?"

My mother was a big Alex Jones fan, and had managed to get through on the phone a couple times. If I remember correctly, they just discussed our Senator, Jay Rockefeller for a few minutes. Naming a Rockefeller is a sure-fire way to give Alex Jones a hard on.

Forum List

Back