'I was in a living hell': Inside AEW Wrestling & ex-WWE star Jon Moxley's (Dean Ambrose) battle with alcohol addiction

I wish him the best of luck. Staying sober in such a career will be extremely difficult. Most people who go through rehab, do so more than once.

I wish him the best of luck. Staying sober in such a career will be extremely difficult. Most people who go through rehab, do so more than once.
What about Jeff Hardy?

Star professional wrestler Jeff Hardy has been charged with driving under the influence in Florida. This is his third time facing a DUI charge.

He needs to go to jail. He has enough money he can afford to UBER. He chooses not to. So he chooses to risk other people's lives and something in his brain doesn't stop himself when he decides to pick up the keys and put it in the ignition. Fuck him. I mean like 1 year jail time. Or 3 months. 3 months is long enough.

He doesn't have to stay sober. He just has to stay away from cars. If he can't do that today with Uber, he's retarded and needs to be fired and sent to jail. Isn't it time anyways?

Mox Reveals Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms Led Him To Check Into Rehab

I remember his last days in WWE. I remember thinking, "what the fuck" when he came out and was telling the crowd how disgusting they were and how he needed to take shots to innoculate himself from them. It was crazy. Well, on Jericho's podcast he was telling how Vince controls all the story lines and he kept insisting that Dean Ambrose go out and say crazy stupid shit.

Vince even wanted him to go out and say something HORRIBLE about Roman having Leukemia. Moxley refused to say it. He wouldn't even say what the line was that he refused to say. But it was horrible.

Vince needs to let Stephanie and Shane take over.

I remember his last days in WWE. I remember thinking, "what the fuck" when he came out and was telling the crowd how disgusting they were and how he needed to take shots to innoculate himself from them. It was crazy. Well, on Jericho's podcast he was telling how Vince controls all the story lines and he kept insisting that Dean Ambrose go out and say crazy stupid shit.

Vince even wanted him to go out and say something HORRIBLE about Roman having Leukemia. Moxley refused to say it. He wouldn't even say what the line was that he refused to say. But it was horrible.

Vince needs to let Stephanie and Shane take over.
Wrestling has a reputation of many of the wrestlers living on the edge. It is much better today than in past years. And they use issues that they or family have as part of storylines although that has been reduced. Roman was pushed for a few years to be the focal point of the company and the fans did not want it. He was constantly booed. When Roman got leukemia and came back the fans changed their view of Reigns.

Forum List

Back