I was banned from ?????? today

Jeebus, all of your posts usually so novel-esque?

Well, it was my very 1st post. Rather than being a stranger just posting random stuff, I figured I'd introduce myself, give everyone my political thumbprint more or less so they know where I sit on issues, so when they read the rest of it, they'd understand. Strangely I think it's more important to place emphasis on introductions, credibility than I do on brevity. At least this way, I don't have to introduce myself & I don't get a fake welcome wagon, I can see who all the iggy-button people are right off the bat. SO, the first time out of the gate, the answer is yes. After that, once I know who the brain-cases are, I have a much smoother ride later. Make sense? Well, maybe not to you, but there's the method to the madness & as you can see by scrolling, it worked pretty good!

Well, it was my very 1st post. Rather than being a stranger just posting random stuff, I figured I'd introduce myself, give everyone my political thumbprint more or less so they know where I sit on issues, so when they read the rest of it, they'd understand. Strangely I think it's more important to place emphasis on introductions, credibility than I do on brevity. At least this way, I don't have to introduce myself & I don't get a fake welcome wagon, I can see who all the iggy-button people are right off the bat. SO, the first time out of the gate, the answer is yes. After that, once I know who the brain-cases are, I have a much smoother ride later. Make sense? Well, maybe not to you, but there's the method to the madness & as you can see by scrolling, it worked pretty good!

So yes then. :thup:

Welcome, whiner.

Ya know....i have never gotten the whole bit of being banned from one site and whining about it on another.

As if we care......:lmao:

Oh, I'm not whining, I actually think it's funny. As I indicated, it seems the more cliquish they get, the more you have to waddle & quack like them. One independent thought, & yer out. you know.......kinda like what's going on here. I'm kinda trying to wrap my head around the mentality here. If my feelings were hurt I'd still be writing my email pleading to be unsuspended or whatever :lol: I've never gotten the whole bit of being able to write something and no longer take for granted that the reader's reading comprehension is as good as the writers. If that's what you took away from that, then I suppose I should use smaller words & bigger pictures next time? Maybe?

You came her after getting banned, and the first post you make was about getting banned someplace else.

You were either whining, or trying to drum up business for the other site.

Last edited:
right. that's exactly it. in order to ward off such attempts in the future, you should protect yourself by buying as much gold as you can. :lol: :lol:

Y'all are scannin for smoke in a hallway where there's no BBQ. But I know who to avoid in the future, so I guess it's cool to learn early. I was actually interested to see if anyone was kinda in with the tea party, had no problem with them & for some reason because they weren't EIN, ZWEI, EIN, ZWEI enough they were kinda ousted. It's more funny than anything else. I take that back, it's more sad than anything. Exit free thought.
Welcome to the board...

Thank you! pheew! wow! Careful though, being nice isn't really the popular thing in here from what I gather. Careful.....lol
Yeah... Under my username you'll see "Equal Opportunity Asshole"... Say something I like, you'll hear about it. Say something I don't like... You'll hear about it.

I generally start off polite. *shrugs*

IGNORE is for pussies.

IGNORE is for pussies.

Damn you read all of that post? :lol:

I agree though, ignoring is total bitch shit

Mmhmm..You got it right. Some are just really truly stupid,some act stupid and some just try to get on your nerves for shits and giggles. I hope you enjoy it here.

Ya know....i have never gotten the whole bit of being banned from one site and whining about it on another.

Oh, I'm not whining, I actually think it's funny. As I indicated, it seems the more cliquish they get, the more you have to waddle & quack like them. One independent thought, & yer out. you know.......kinda like what's going on here. I'm kinda trying to wrap my head around the mentality here. If my feelings were hurt I'd still be writing my email pleading to be unsuspended or whatever :lol: I've never gotten the whole bit of being able to write something and no longer take for granted that the reader's reading comprehension is as good as the writers. If that's what you took away from that, then I suppose I should use smaller words & bigger pictures next time? Maybe?

You came her after getting banned, and the first post you make was about getting abnned someplace else.

Or he was introducing himself and what he was about.

*shrug*

Using something that just recently happened, and considering this is a debating type board, hardly seems harmful or out of context to say something about it as a way of introducing oneself.

heheh, he didn't get my joke.....

heheh, he didn't get my joke.....

Who's the "he" in that sentence?

You came her after getting banned, and the first post you make was about getting abnned someplace else.

*shrug*

Using something that just recently happened, and considering this is a debating type board, hardly seems harmful or out of context to say something about it as a way of introducing oneself.

Inform people where I stand politically.......heart of the matter......if you have similar experiences, chime in......the holy roman empire, neither holy nor roman.....discuss!

I identify politically as a libertarian. Conservative w. gov't & commerce & liberal when it comes to gay rights and the environment.

I like small gov;t, personal accountability, strong free enterprise, strong military, pro 2nd amendment, I don't like abortion & feel it shouldn't be used as birth control (it happens, seen it twice w. 2 people I know, not a debate) but if women are raped, then I feel it's ok. in a study over 30 years, 500,000 women went for abortions. Out of the 500,000+ women over the course of 30 years, 1238 women were actually raped. That's less than 1/12 of a percent.

Anyhow, I'm all for gay rights, my brother is gay, and there's actual scientific findings that 1 in 5 gay people are NOT the 1st born in a family. They tend to be the 2nd or 3rd, or so on. The theory behind this is the 1st born is the first chance for genes & genetic codes to be passed on, so the hormones have to be balanced enough to be able to continue the passing on of the genetic code (mating). That's a theory that's in the works. Took many biology courses in my time & have done some research. There's more work to be done, but it cements the idea that people are actually born gay.

I'm strong on the environment & when I finish my degree, my goal is to work for a car company to engineer solar cars that are not luxury items & actually high quality and MORE affordable for the average driver. Reducing a carbon footprint shouldn't be a luxury.

Anyhow, back to being kicked off Edited: I look at both sides of the aisle. The further from center you get, the crazier it gets. True for the right, true for the left. So, I talk to people, share thoughts, ideas, etc & people pretty much rant about whatever they like.

I had the same person ask me 2 different questions in teabook.org.

The first was "So, do you think God will eventually have his day in the eventual downfall of the gay movement?"

My response was, "Well, I think that people disliking gay people based on their religion is like fat people on a diet disliking skinny people for eating a donut. My brother is gay and if the religious community is more worried about what my brother does behind closed doors than it is with its own business, then I think they should take an introspective look at themselves and wonder what it is that drives them. Faith? Intolerance? Hate?"

The second question was: "Who do you like for this election coming up, how much of a margin do you think Romney will win by?"

My response was: " Who was the genius that thought it would be a good idea for a mormon, whose religion is okay with marriage being between a man and a woman and a woman and a woman and a woman...standing toe to toe with a man that is okay with gay marriage? At this point in the game, where do you draw the line? If this is the modern election, livestock farmers in West Virginia are going to be up at arms wanting to marry their chicken.

Secondly, why nominate a man that created a healthcare bill for his state but vows to abolish a nearly identical bill if he gets voted into office? He's not just wishy washy, he's a hypocrite. I don't like Obama simply because he crammed thehealthcare bill down our throats before we could examine the ins & outs of the bill. It was shady & dirty. I also disagree with pretty much everything he stands for. I also think that he'd never be able to make the bulk of his personal views manifest themselves because there's checks and balances. In short, I think this election is a decision between a skunk burrito & a doo-doo-sandwich. WHo do you like?

That's it. Suspended from .edited heheh. I like to get views from all sides & the bulk of the tea party are good folks that are frustrated. It also seems, the more cliquish they get the more you have to waddle & quack like them. If you disagree or have a free thought, yer out! It's the same with the far left. It's ok. I find more reasonable, less absolutist & extreme people tend to stand amidships as opposed to one far side or the other. I'm not a teaparty member or whatever, I just talk to them. I try to figure out if my ideas hold water, if theirs do, if the left does, etc. Then I bounce back to the other side & get responses. THEN I filter the CRAZY from both sides & use MY understanding of right & wrong & develop an opinion. You know......like people do....LOL! Alas, I guess I can never be a part of the teabook.org again. If it wasn't for my glass eye I'd shed a tear. (lol!)

Your handle on that page and a link to your conversations and I'll believe you.

Otherwise, you are just a dime a dozen about now.

I can't, I copied the conversation because I'm already writing an editor to a conservative newspaper called THE REAL NEWS out of Gaffney, SC and included the text of the convo to the letter adding people need to wake up, etc etc...when I went back to the XXXXXX, I couldn't log in, I got the magic box that said, "We're sorry Jason, you can not be logged in at this time due to being banned or temporarily suspended. If you feel you received this message in error please send a message to the administrator."

Wow. Can't share an experience here eh? Gotta produce a body? Interesting house rules. I'm also a navy veteran that served in 3 tours. you need my DD-214 showing my honorable discharge to make that claim? I also ate chinese for dinner. Need a receipt? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::lol::lol:
XXXXXX Here I was thinking people may be interested in people that give a crap enough to give a crap....LOL!!! :eusa_boohoo: Tell ya what. As soon as they let me back in, I'll get back to ya. I promise!

The house rules are pretty simple.... as i am sure you have been informed by now. If not...take a look at the editing of your posts......should give you a clue.

You came her after getting banned, and the first post you make was about getting banned someplace else.

You have listened to way too much talk radio. :lol: If I told you the sky was blue, you'd think I was trying to push a book of swatches on ya. lol... I'll tell ya what, you're absolutely right. The martians made me do it...... :D

Welcome, whiner.

For your first post..... i tell ya. Interesting. :cool:

i really could care less if you rant yourself blue in the fingers....... ranting isnt against the rules...we have a whole flame section just for it. So do tell.... why did you post this little rant in ....... *cough* .... politics? If you wanted to introduce yourself.... why not place it in the introduction section?

I would also think big bad three term navy man would have a thicker skin. Just saying.

As for what i took away from your first post op.... you lost me with your title ...it had a link...

right. that's exactly it. in order to ward off such attempts in the future, you should protect yourself by buying as much gold as you can. :lol: :lol:

Y'all are scannin for smoke in a hallway where there's no BBQ. But I know who to avoid in the future, so I guess it's cool to learn early. I was actually interested to see if anyone was kinda in with the tea party, had no problem with them & for some reason because they weren't EIN, ZWEI, EIN, ZWEI enough they were kinda ousted. It's more funny than anything else. I take that back, it's more sad than anything. Exit free thought.
Welcome to the board...

Thank you! pheew! wow! Careful though, being nice isn't really the popular thing in here from what I gather. Careful.....lol

I'm a libertarian in South Carolina also. I understand the frustration.

11 posts, and already a worthless troll.

I think Jason has the board record.

I'm going to send you a basket of fruit.....and some flowers.......get well soon..... :D

You're right though. THis thread is entirely off topic and has gone on way too long.

later yall, see ya in the forums!

Take care conservative.....daddy loves ya! :lol:

*shrug*

just an FYI.....

here is the introduction section....

Introduce Yourself - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And ...here is the whine section...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/

Forum List

Back