I want Liz Warren to win

It would be fun. I think you underestimate how much fun Bernie would be though.

Eh? He is so crazy it would be like watching a movie.

I'd ask you what makes Bernie crazy but we both know you can't answer that. It's just what your handlers have told you to "think".

He wants everyone educated and have healthcare. CRAZY!!!
You're confused. IndoctrinatInd isn't education. Everyone already has access to healthcare. What you meant to say is you and Bernie want the working people that pay for health insurance to subsidize those that don't work. Be honest.

That already happens now. What rock are you living under?
Yeah, Obungocare.

And what do you think happened before Obungocare? Did working people not pay for those who didnt have insurance?

I'd ask you what makes Bernie crazy but we both know you can't answer that. It's just what your handlers have told you to "think".

You're confused. IndoctrinatInd isn't education. Everyone already has access to healthcare. What you meant to say is you and Bernie want the working people that pay for health insurance to subsidize those that don't work. Be honest.

Yeah, Obungocare.

And what do you think happened before Obungocare? Did working people not pay for those who didnt have insurance?

That’s what Medicaid is. Our healthcare system is broken.

Yeah, Obungocare.

So everyone did already have healthcare. So why are you saying they don't a few posts back?

The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

In 1996 the Harvard Crimson identified Elizabeth Warren as a woman of color and Native American.

In 1998 Harvard bragged Elizabeth Warren, “who is Native American”, was their only "minority" tenured woman on staff.

The Washington Post obtained Elizabeth Warren’s registration card for the State Bar of Texas, revealing Warren identified as an “American Indian.”
It was a lie.

wohl-warren-indian-heritage.jpg

Elizabeth Warren took what could have been given to a REAL Native American — she’s a white woman who stole from minorities.

Now a Washington state business owner who is 4% African wants to register his insurance business as minority-owned.

No way the DNC will allow Liz Warren near the head of the ticket. We have a long way to go, and they will get her out of there somehow. She would be the weakest candidate in a long time.

Forum List

Back