I voted for the only actual conservative in the race today

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It was a reluctant vote but Cruz got it. I live in Missouri btw. Really wasn't thrilled about any of our choices at this point with all the juvenile behavior they've all shown. I thought momentarily about Trump but I decided on Cruz in the hopes that Rubio & Kasich will drop out and the people can decide between the two left standing.

A few months ago a known liberal on this forum made a thread about "what a party looks like flushing itself down a toilet" talking about the Republicans. He got a lot of flack for saying it.
He was right.

It was a reluctant vote but Cruz got it. I live in Missouri btw. Really wasn't thrilled about any of our choices at this point with all the juvenile behavior they've all shown. I thought momentarily about Trump but I decided on Cruz in the hopes that Rubio & Kasich will drop out and the people can decide between the two left standing.

We went in this morning and voted at 7am, an hour after polls opened. We were voters 80 and 81. In our little burgh that's an amazing turnout for the first hour between 6am and 7am. I'm tempted to go see what the machine says now, but I'm going to wait until just before closing time.

Sadly, Kasich will stay in no matter what, Rubio... not so sure, he may be smart enough to try to salvage a political future, but no White House for him. Ever.

If it isn't Trump, i can support Cruz. Although he is starting to get a bit too cozy with the Neocon (Nazi) Republican establishment. But obviously if it's him vs. Hillary Clinton, i'm going with him.

glad you voted, but I can make an argument for all of the republicans in the race being conservative, I have been a Kasich advocate on message boards since 2003

But balanced budgets have always been my thing...

Good job. I'm actually surprises how many of my florida friends are voting for Cruz. Though my wife's old roommate is supporting Rubio. Which amazed me as well considering she is a Hillary diehard.

It's going to be a weird evening but interesting as well

glad you voted, but I can make an argument for all of the republicans in the race being conservative, I have been a Kasich advocate on message boards since 2003

But balanced budgets have always been my thing...

The budget may be his only conservative position

you voted, that's awesome for sure. :)

RINO actually. Conservatives DON'T advocate MORE illegal immigration or visas or amnesty of ANY kind. Cruz and Rubio have and Kasich said he would.

RINO actually. Conservatives DON'T advocate MORE illegal immigration or visas or amnesty of ANY kind. Cruz and Rubio have and Kasich said he would.
The term Rino means as much to me as the constant racism or nazi allegations of the left. It's an over used pointless term at this point imo

Forum List

Back