I tyre of the name calling

Jul 3, 2011
So you call me a racist, and were lucky enough to never be standing near me when you said it, now you call me a terrorist, same goes, good thing you dint say it to my face.

You liberals are loosing it, i have no doubt if you loose the next election you will riot in the streets.

What you really need to fear is that when } your { govt is shut down, and nobody outside of the beltway notices, for what good reason will there be to start it back up again, none really everyone will say....

Having } your { govt off my back for only a hour would be a respite.

Notice i dint call you any names, no need to, ya'll do nothing Butt.

Look where it gets you.

If you are going to flame people for name calling, you may want to spell check the title of your thread.

You kinda lose the impact with that.

And good luck with the thin skin condition. You're going to need it now.

So you call me a racist, and were lucky enough to never be standing near me when you said it, now you call me a terrorist, same goes, good thing you dint say it to my face.

You liberals are loosing it, i have no doubt if you loose the next election you will riot in the streets.

What you really need to fear is that when } your { govt is shut down, and nobody outside of the beltway notices, for what good reason will there be to start it back up again, none really everyone will say....

Look where it gets you.

i appologize on behaff of all those azzholes.

they shoud of not hurt your feelings.

Thin skin or not the insults are the result of ones own inability to articulate an argument without resorting to 9th grade tactics. At that point you've won the argument. Ya just have to ignore the lack of maturity as it is plentiful here.

Look where it gets you.

*assholes

*should have

• Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

If you can't sprecken ze Engrish then GTFO. This unabated abuse of my language is making me nauseous. I need to lie down.

If you are going to flame people for name calling, you may want to spell check the title of your thread.

You kinda lose the impact with that.

i disagree, in marketing 101 thats called a hook, and it caught you.

:lol:

Yeah, marketing 101, lets go with that.

You could ask a mod to fix it for you.

lol...some people cant even admit it when they have a typo.

They are NEVER wrong.

Just ask them

Last edited:

Look where it gets you.

You "Tyre" of the name calling?

"Tyre"- A seaport in South West Lebanon on the Mediterranean; Center of Ancient Phoenician Culture.

Tire - To Become In Need of Rest.

When trying to insult people, try using:

A. Spell Check.

B. A Distionary

C. Ask Your Mommy To Check Before Posting.

"Ya'll do nothing butt".

Butt- Slang for a cigarette. Slang for anus.

Dint- Does not exist.

Does Not. As to do not or refuse to do.

Do Not - To refuse.

Don't - A conjunction of Do Not.

You might want to go back to Fsrit Gdrae nad selpl.

Butt i did it on purpose, thats how the Brits spell tire, one thing the Brits are good at, The English language, trust me.

One of their average 16 year old drop outs can write far better than a typical aMerican college graduate.

Look where it gets you.

You "Tyre" of the name calling?

"Tyre"- A seaport in South West Lebanon on the Mediterranean; Center of Ancient Phoenician Culture.

Tire - To Become In Need of Rest.

When trying to insult people, try using:

A. Spell Check.

B. A Distionary

C. Ask Your Mommy To Check Before Posting.

"Ya'll do nothing butt".

Butt- Slang for a cigarette. Slang for anus.

Dint- Does not exist.

Does Not. As to do not or refuse to do.

Do Not - To refuse.

Don't - A conjunction of Do Not.

You might want to go back to Fsrit Gdrae nad selpl.

lol.
Just sayin'

Butt i did it on purpose, thats how the Brits spell tire, one thing the Brits are good at, The English language, trust me.

One of their average 16 year old drop outs can write far better than a typical aMerican college graduate.

lol...and your reason for using the British version of the word "tire" in a thread that has nothing to do with Britain...or the English Language in general?

Just curious...please explain...

Thanks.

Really? Strange seeing as they dont know how to spell the word "tire"...

:lol::lol::lol:

I dont disagree with you on that, thank you for posting your thoughts,

may the bluebird of happiness not poop on you today.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Look where it gets you.

*assholes

*should have

• Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

If you can't sprecken ze Engrish then GTFO. This unabated abuse of my language is making me nauseous. I need to lie down.

you're correction attempt is totally half-assed.

Forum List

Back