I think I want to die in 20 years

I am very nonchalant and I always try to avoid bad places and folks
Unfortunately I can’t avoid them at work

I have been told I am “ soft spoken “

Maybe I will leave Vegas in 4 years and move to a remote area and get some dogs
20 years and my $$$ will be gone and so will I

Die on my own terms like a real man
Quaser, there is a cure for all of your unhappiness. You need to start grabbing pussy. Grabbing pussy is one of the sweetest experiences a man can ever have. It will change your entire perspective of life.

Get a hobby.
I have brewed beer for decades. Can be very rewarding. Something magical indeed to create your own buzz :D
I am also a good cook, also rewarding.
We do puzzles, have a hot tub etc.
You gotta do stuff. Humans are absolutely not designed to live sedentary lives. It wreaks havoc on our emotions.
Also... find somewhere to volunteer. But I wouldn't advise to volunteer to "help" the "poor". You will likely soon realize you are not helping at all, but enabling. Volunteer with something else.

Something else Quasar... I became the youngest department head at the corporation I worked for, which at the time was the 5th largest media company in America. I was 26 years old, had 43 people under my direct supervision with a budget over $3 million.
At 32 years old I discovered I had high blood pressure, I was having bad headaches all the time and an irregular heartbeat.
The stress of the job was killing me.
I transferred out of that environment into an emerging technology with only 4 people under my supervision. The stress was 1/10th what it use to be. (They replaced me with 3 full time people and broke my old department into two)
My point being, if you are in an untenable work environment. You can get out. Even if you are a franchise owner.... especially if you are a franchise owner.
With two major life changes at 50 years old I was debt free 100%. I lost my job with the company I ran was sold by the corporation.
I sold everything. Got divorced. You cannot imagine what having no debt feels like. Kind of surreal.
Again... a point. You can change your circumstance. You just have to ignore the part of your brain that tells you, you can't.
You can.

Forum List

Back