I Smell a [Coronavirus] Rat - Patrick Henry

the apathy and IGNORANCE of dipshit rw's will make the disease 100x's worse.

troll.jpg

apparently stopping the disease from spreading and killing those most susceptible is far beyond the grasp of rw morons.

WTF brought that non-sequitur on? The ones not following virus protocols are the young.
Stop with your bullshit prog talking points.
Got any link supporting your moronic claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

Oh, I've seen facebook and I've seen this place. Sure, there are the young who need to be more responsible. The ones putting a government conspiracy on this and telling others to go out to the bars (Devin Nunes) should be locked up. They tend to be wingnuts who are still following the narrative that the concern for the virus is a hoax. This by far is Trump's largest failure in all of this.
Why do you let your Lefty College Brainwashed Youth go to Spring Break and Congregate in the Millions on Florida's Beaches?

I don't. maybe that's a question for the governor of Florida.
They are congregating on beaches even though closed. They all had reservations and did not cancel them.
And Florida is not the only state with beaches.
Maybe ask Ca as they haven’t closed beaches that I can find...
John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Hit The Beach Amid Coronavirus Outbreak – Hollywood Life

Then they should be kicked off the beaches. I didn't realize this is my responsibility.

If only someone in a seat of power had set the one a little sooner.

apparently stopping the disease from spreading and killing those most susceptible is far beyond the grasp of rw morons.

WTF brought that non-sequitur on? The ones not following virus protocols are the young.
Got any link supporting your moronic claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

Oh, I've seen facebook and I've seen this place. Sure, there are the young who need to be more responsible. The ones putting a government conspiracy on this and telling others to go out to the bars (Devin Nunes) should be locked up. They tend to be wingnuts who are still following the narrative that the concern for the virus is a hoax. This by far is Trump's largest failure in all of this.
Why do you let your Lefty College Brainwashed Youth go to Spring Break and Congregate in the Millions on Florida's Beaches?

Yah going to self quarantine during The Election? Trump is going to cancel The Elections and name himself emperor for life due to this Hysterical Panic The Democrats have created.

You are cool with that, right?

In November? If we ain't out of this by November Trump had better not show his face anywhere.

Yah going to self quarantine during The Election? Trump is going to cancel The Elections and name himself emperor for life due to this Hysterical Panic The Democrats have created.

In November? If we ain't out of this by November Trump had better not show his face anywhere.

THIS IS ONE SUBPOENA TRUMP CANT F'N IGNORE !!

I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
2. What percentage of those testing positive require medical treatment?
3. What percentage require hospitalization?
4. What percentage die?
5. If we tested for other forms of flu virus, would we see similar statistics?
If you test positive, you are infected. "Exposure" means you interacted with someone who is positive and you are at risk of being infected and should be monitored.

Currently, the mortality rate for those who are infected is around 2 percent. That's about 20 times more fatal than the flu. It is also far more contagious than the flu. On top of that, there is no vaccine.

That is why this needs to be taken much more seriously than the flu, and why much more drastic measure need to be taken.

Look at it this way. If 1000 people are infected with the flu, one of them will die. If 1000 people were infected with Covid-19, twenty of them will die.

If you quarantine 1000 people before any are infected, none of them will die. We have idiots out there claiming this means Covid-19 is no more dangerous than the flu and that we are overreacting.

Last edited:
I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
4. What percentage die?
If you test positive, you are infected. "Exposure" means you interacted with someone who is positive and you are at risk of being infected and should be monitored.

Currently, the mortality rate for those who are infected is around 2 percent. That's about 200 times more fatal than the flu. It is also far more contagious than the flu. On top of that, there is no vaccine.

That is why this needs to be taken much more seriously than the flu, and why much more drastic measure need to be taken.

Look at it this way. If 1000 people are infected with the flu, one of them will die. If 1000 people were infected with Covid-19, twenty of them will die.

If you quarantine 1000 people before any are infected, none of them will die. We have idiots out there claiming this means Covid-19 is no more dangerous than the flu and that we are overreacting.

Russians trying to break Trumps fall when he hits bottom -

I think The Secret Service would be interested in your sentiments towards my President.

Well, lessee. This is a SARS virus. We already have 51,000 dying a year from flu and pneumonia. And that is only the EIGHTH leading cause of deaths! And they don't even include doctors and medical mistakes or lawyers, government and taxes on the list.

Last I checked, no one ran in a panic to stores buying up all the toilet paper, shut down all the public events (sports, wrestling, concerts, shows), closed down all kinds of jobs and employers, crushed entire industries, put thousands out of work, closed schools, locked the doors and sold off all our stocks at a total cost of probably trillions of dollars for any flu, much less diabetes, strokes, respiratory disease, cancer or heart disease!

And to date for what, about 100 people who have died?

Even suicide claims 45,000 a year. OK, I get it, the virus is catchy, but then, so is stupidity. Is the cure becoming worse than the threat?

1. Heart disease
Number of deaths per year: 635,260

2. Cancer
Number of deaths per year: 598,038

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Number of deaths per year: 161,374

4. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
Number of deaths per year: 154,596

5. Stroke
Number of deaths per year: 142,142

6. Alzheimer’s disease
Number of deaths per year: 116,103

7. Diabetes
Number of deaths per year: 80,058

8. Influenza and pneumonia
Number of deaths per year: 51,537

9. Kidney disease
Number of deaths per year: 50,046

10. Suicide
Number of deaths per year: 44,965

So my questions are:

4. What percentage die?

Currently, the mortality rate for those who are infected is around 2 percent. That's about 200 times more fatal than the flu. It is also far more contagious than the flu. On top of that, there is no vaccine.

Russians trying to break Trumps fall when he hits bottom -
How are you a Russian, trying to break Trump's fall, when China and Russia (you) have worked for the past 4 years trying to make him fall? You will just fail again. So long as President Trump Protects Israel, God will protect him.

I think The Secret Service would be interested in your sentiments towards my President.

Considering it wasn't a death threat go fuck yourself.

the apathy and IGNORANCE of dipshit rw's will make the disease 100x's worse.

Where was your faux concern when Obama's H1N1 pandemic killed 575,000?

u lying bitch

The 2009 flu pandemic or swine flu was an influenza pandemic that lasted from early 2009 to mid 2010, and the second of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus, albeit a new strain. Wikipedia

Period: April 2009 – August 10, 2010 Trending
Number of deaths: 18,036
Injuries (nonfatal): 604,446

and corona aint the flu - dumbass

If you quarantine 1000 people before any are infected, none of them will die.

LOL, if you quarantine 330 million people, all of them will die.

My question is whether these statistics have been skewed by the fact that, initially, only those people who were already seriously ill were tested. What are the statistics for people have been hospitalized for the flu?

If you quarantine 1000 people before any are infected, none of them will die.

LOL, if you quarantine 330 million people, all of them will die.

My question is whether these statistics have been skewed by the fact that, initially, only those people who were already seriously ill were tested. What are the statistics for people have been hospitalized for the flu?
I told you. The mortality rate for the flu is 0.1 percent. The mortality rate for C-19 is 2 percent.

Huge difference.

And before you way any more stupid shit, the mortality rate for both is determined the same way.

All the Evil you do every day is being recorded in Heaven. And you with no remorse, will be facing God's Wrath and Judgment.
Good luck with that.

You must reach the conclusion that Trump eats puppies...if not...you must continue to reread the info until you reach that conclusion.

JO

All the Evil you do every day is being recorded in Heaven. And you with no remorse, will be facing God's Wrath and Judgment.
Good luck with that.

Thanks buddy, belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well.

Forum List

Back