I smell a big fat Attorney General sized rat.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Hussein Obama is sending Eric Holder to Ferguson to "assess" the situation. Hell, that corrupt idiot will probably join the looters.

Holder also is ordering his own autopsy. That stinks to high heaven. Micheal Baden is the pre-eminent forensic pathologist possibly in the entire world and Eric fucking Holder wants his own?

I'm calling shenanigans. I don't think the Federal Government has any authority.

I'd imagine there's a point at which the wounds are poked and prodded so much...

That said, in this case there needs to be a few to ensure everyone there's not a bias.

Hussein Obama is sending Eric Holder to Ferguson to "assess" the situation. Hell, that corrupt idiot will probably join the looters.

Holder also is ordering his own autopsy. That stinks to high heaven. Micheal Baden is the pre-eminent forensic pathologist possibly in the entire world and Eric fucking Holder wants his own?

I'm calling shenanigans. I don't think the Federal Government has any authority.

Ha! Pretty funny. Baden is the hired pathologist for the Brown family. Thanks, that was fun.

Obviously they do. Where were you when this was happening:

U.S. Department of Justice and FBI Will Investigate Trayvon Martin Killing
U.S. Department of Justice and FBI Will Investigate Trayvon Martin Killing

Forum List

Back