‘I sleep well at night,’ says skier Lindsey Vonn as she answers hate tweets

`
"If you stand up for what you do believe, be prepared to be shot down" - These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump.
`

It works both ways, Lindsey. People who voted for Trump also stood up for what they believe, and people like you are constantly trying to shot them down. Now you're bitching for not having their support.

I love Olympics and I cheer for every American athlete, except for those who use the sport platform to push for their political views and suppress mine.

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.

Yes, and if you missed The Flying Tomato's Final run in the pipe .. my condolences.

Did you miss the flying tomato when he was sexually harassing women?

Apparently so Flying Trout - Do fill me in please

Of course.

Shaun White Now Says He Regrets Past Behavior, as Harassment Claims Resurface

Attacking Lindsey Vonn on Twitter or Facebook is also not attacking your country.

it's also just about what i've come to expect from cowardly rwnj
Oh, right. Because SJW snowflakes never attack Republicans on Twitter or Facebook. Turds like you are the ones who invented using Twitter and Facebook to torment people.
translation- mom, the other kids are doing it

lol
All you proved is that you believe hypocrisy is a virtue.

other than you're a dumbass no, i don't. bye. had enough of this 3rd grade schoolyard shit.
`
While I realize this is an exercise in futility, I'm going to walk you through this. Here is my comment

"These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump."

The person in the article was getting harassed solely because of her comments about trump. That much is obvious. The only people who would do that are trump fans. My opinion. My commentary took offense against the "uncivil, cruel and hateful" treatment this athlete has had since her comments. My opinion is that since trump became president, this kind of "subhuman" behavior has been on the rise. trump didn't start it but now, such online conduct has spread by trump zealots.
`
Trump has given license to this sort of behavior.

The left gave license to it ages ago, numskull. Demonizing their critics is the leftwing stock in trade.

Forum List

Back