I simply dont get it.

whatever

you believe what you want, I live in Paris, France (not texas)

Kathianne said:
No reason, Cowboy! Did you vote for Ann Richards?

I voted for Nelson Mandela!

Nkosi, sikelel' iAfrika;
Malupakam'upondo lwayo;
Yiva imitandazo yetu
Usisikelele.

Chorus
Yihla Moya, Yihla Moya,
Yihla Moya Oyingcwele

Sikelela iNkosi zetu;
Zimkumbule umDali wazo;
Zimoyike zezimhlouele,
Azisikelele.

Sikelel' amadol' esizwe,
Sikelela kwa nomlisela
Ulitwal'ilizwe ngomonde,
Uwusikilele.

Sikelel'amakosikazi;
Nawo onk'amanenekazi;
Pakamisa wonk'umtinjana
Uwusikilele.

Sikelela abafundisi
Bemvaba zonke zelilizwe;
Ubatwese ngoMoya Wako
Ubasikelele.

Sikelel'ulimo nemfuyo;
Gxota zonk'indlala nezifo;
Zalisa ilizwe ngempilo
Ulisikelele

Sikelel'amalinga etu
Awomanyana nokuzaka,
Awemfundo nemvisiswano
Uwasikelele.

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika;
Cima bonk' ubugwenxa bayo
Nezigqito, nezono zayo
Uyisikelele.

Ali said:
I voted for Nelson Mandela!

Nkosi, sikelel' iAfrika;
Malupakam'upondo lwayo;
Yiva imitandazo yetu
Usisikelele.

Chorus
Yihla Moya, Yihla Moya,
Yihla Moya Oyingcwele

Sikelela iNkosi zetu;
Zimkumbule umDali wazo;
Zimoyike zezimhlouele,
Azisikelele.

Sikelel' amadol' esizwe,
Sikelela kwa nomlisela
Ulitwal'ilizwe ngomonde,
Uwusikilele.

Sikelel'amakosikazi;
Nawo onk'amanenekazi;
Pakamisa wonk'umtinjana
Uwusikilele.

Sikelela abafundisi
Bemvaba zonke zelilizwe;
Ubatwese ngoMoya Wako
Ubasikelele.

Sikelel'ulimo nemfuyo;
Gxota zonk'indlala nezifo;
Zalisa ilizwe ngempilo
Ulisikelele

Sikelel'amalinga etu
Awomanyana nokuzaka,
Awemfundo nemvisiswano
Uwasikelele.

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika;
Cima bonk' ubugwenxa bayo
Nezigqito, nezono zayo
Uyisikelele.

Yeah Ali, that's the ticket! We now know that you are very politically correct, in Texas!

padisha emperor said:
What do you care about Ali's place ?
Is there a difference if he is in Paris or in Tampa ? no.

So, what's the problem ?

It seems that this thread in the thread is here to avoid the subject.....
the point is that he is a liar!

oh my god !!! a liar !!! help !!....

I forget that you hate liars.....like - this is your point of view - , J F Kerry.

So, you have to hate the Bush administration, Rumsfeld and Bush : the bigger lie of the year : WMD in Iraq.

Bush is a liar, Ali is not.

(anjd what do you care about Ali ? I mean, if he is a liar ? he always put links, so it prooves that he doesn't lie.
Ali is a board user. Bush is the pres. of USA....not the same scale...a lie here is not very grave, but in White House, it is.......)

padisha emperor said:
oh my god !!! a liar !!! help !!....

I forget that you hate liars.....like - this is your point of view - , J F Kerry.

So, you have to hate the Bush administration, Rumsfeld and Bush : the bigger lie of the year : WMD in Iraq.

Bush is a liar, Ali is not.

(anjd what do you care about Ali ? I mean, if he is a liar ? he always put links, so it prooves that he doesn't lie.
Ali is a board user. Bush is the pres. of USA....not the same scale...a lie here is not very grave, but in White House, it is.......)

if a poster on this board claims he lives in France and tries to tell us things from a "French" perception, he is also foolish. Give up on calling Bush a liar-you have never proved it.

Is ther WMD in Iraq ? no.
Bush and his administration said that Iraq was able to be ready with his WMD in 45 minutes. lot of links about it on this board.

Bush said that Iraq had WMD. Iraq had not.

Ali live in Paris,but he is not French. Lots of British, US and other foreigners live in France.

Ali's perception is not a french perception. It is HIS perception. Lot of UK's citizen, even US are agree with this perception.

padisha emperor said:
Is ther WMD in Iraq ? no.
Bush and his administration said that Iraq was able to be ready with his WMD in 45 minutes. lot of links about it on this board.

Sorry, that was Blair that made those comments based on intelligence, not Bush.

Bush said that Iraq had WMD. Iraq had not.

As did about 30 democratic leaders and dozens of other countries. Please try to understand the difference between bad intelligence and a lie.

I find it funny that the foreigners that come here use the same old stale arguments that the liberals in the US have been using. It didn't work for them, it certainly won't work for you.

Sorry for Blair, but I think that Bush thought the same.

Making a war with bad intelligence, it is a fault just the same.

Bush told the whole world that Iraq was a danger for the peace of the world, with his ugly WMD.
where are they ?
this "bad intelligence" suits Bush and his friends.
When you lead a might country like USA, you HAVE TO check the intelligence accounts.

padisha emperor said:

Bush told the whole world that Iraq was a danger for the peace of the world, with his ugly WMD.
where are they ?
When you lead a might country like USA, you HAVE TO check the intelligence accounts.

There's a difference between making a fault and being a liar as you claimed. The intelligence was the same that was gathered from many nations around the world. These questions would have been answered definitively had Iraq not breached all the resolutions and allowed inspectors unfettered access.

Bottom line, stop looking silly by calling people liars. It serves no other purpose than to incite users on this board and show off your lack of knowledge on the subject and the international intelligence community.

padisha emperor said:

where are they ?
we are not going to wait any more and the world is on notice-----you fuck with us--your going to pay----bad intelligence --good intelligence---might be smart to not kill Americans and then you don't have to worry!

Forum List

Back