I see nothing has changed here.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Just stopped by for the first time in months to see what people are talking about today on these boards.

I can't say I am shocked to see nothing at all has changed.

The same people who Pushed for the Election of Obama are now defending him and his parade of Lies last night.

Yes thats right I am calling him a liar. In fact he told so many bold faced lies last night. It is not even worth the time to list them, But I will mention a few.

Fact 1: 2 Republican Amendments to The current bills were soundly defeated by Democrats. Both of which would have specifically forbid Illegals from getting care under the bill.

Therefore it is perfectly reasonable for Us to assume they intend to cover illegals with this bill.

Fact 2:The CBO and CRO both say this bill will raise not lower both the cost of Health care, and the Governments liability to said cost.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume the President is either lying or just Wrong when he says he will not sign a bill that raises the Deficit a single penny.

In fact we would all be insane to believe the man who has personally set into motion policies which he himself and the experts all agree will double the size of our Debt. He is in fact now responsible or will be responsible for adding more to our Debt than every president who came before him combined.

Fact 3: The CBO and CRO and any Economist worth his salt all agree you can not cut 500 Billion from Medicare with out cutting services. Yet Obama would have us believe there will be no cuts to care in Medicare.

Therefore it is not only reasonable to believe their will be cuts in services provided by Medicare, it would in fact be unreasonable to believe otherwise.

there are just 3 lies MR hope and change and transparency told last night.

In fact I would go so far as to say the only truth spoke last night at all was by Joe Wilson. Who has been so vilified by the media and You people already. For speaking the truth and standing up and calling the president what he is .

A LIAR!

So like I said I am not surprised at all to see you same Liberal Obama bot morons in here. Defending Obama and crying about how disrespectful Wilson was.

It is as if you people think we all, and every American did not witness the unbelievably disrespectful way Bush was treated By Dems every time he spoke anywhere, including before congress. It is as if Obama and you people think we all did not see the Smears and lies and arrogance Obama and the Dems showed towards the Recent protesters at the so called Town Hall meetings.

You people are despicable.

I take solace in the Fact that America is wide awake to this Joke of a president, and you Liberals.

They already realize what a huge mistake we made Electing this Liar, and will take care of business in the Next 2 Elections. SO enjoy what time you have left in power.

Peace out!

If you hate it here so much, why did you return?

There are a TON of right wing message boards full of peeps that think just like you, maybe you should try them out.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

There are a TON of right wing message boards full of peeps that think just like you, maybe you should try them out.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

life's not fun if everyone agrees with you though

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

life's not fun if everyone agrees with you though

I get that, but I guess he must hate everyone that doesn't see things his way.

Glad he shared that with us!

Too much hate and not enough dialogue.

Seems that we can no longer disagree with being disagreable or assholes, whatever.:lol:

Damn that Obama for making US so hateful.:eusa_whistle:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

You mean like this one???

:clap2:
Just stopped by for the first time in months to see what people are talking about today on these boards.

The same people who Pushed for the Election of Obama are now defending him and his parade of Lies last night.

Yes thats right I am calling him a liar. In fact he told so many bold faced lies last night. It is not even worth the time to list them, But I will mention a few.

Fact 1: 2 Republican Amendments to The current bills were soundly defeated by Democrats. Both of which would have specifically forbid Illegals from getting care under the bill.

Therefore it is perfectly reasonable for Us to assume they intend to cover illegals with this bill.

Fact 2:The CBO and CRO both say this bill will raise not lower both the cost of Health care, and the Governments liability to said cost.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume the President is either lying or just Wrong when he says he will not sign a bill that raises the Deficit a single penny.

In fact we would all be insane to believe the man who has personally set into motion policies which he himself and the experts all agree will double the size of our Debt. He is in fact now responsible or will be responsible for adding more to our Debt than every president who came before him combined.

Fact 3: The CBO and CRO and any Economist worth his salt all agree you can not cut 500 Billion from Medicare with out cutting services. Yet Obama would have us believe there will be no cuts to care in Medicare.

Therefore it is not only reasonable to believe their will be cuts in services provided by Medicare, it would in fact be unreasonable to believe otherwise.

In fact I would go so far as to say the only truth spoke last night at all was by Joe Wilson. Who has been so vilified by the media and You people already. For speaking the truth and standing up and calling the president what he is .

A LIAR!

So like I said I am not surprised at all to see you same Liberal Obama bot morons in here. Defending Obama and crying about how disrespectful Wilson was.

It is as if you people think we all, and every American did not witness the unbelievably disrespectful way Bush was treated By Dems every time he spoke anywhere, including before congress. It is as if Obama and you people think we all did not see the Smears and lies and arrogance Obama and the Dems showed towards the Recent protesters at the so called Town Hall meetings.

I take solace in the Fact that America is wide awake to this Joke of a president, and you Liberals.

They already realize what a huge mistake we made Electing this Liar, and will take care of business in the Next 2 Elections. SO enjoy what time you have left in power.

Peace out!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

great post Charles. I'm not sure why you expected "change" here. I haven't seen much "change" anywhere over the past several months....oh wait...accept that the unemployment numbers are higher, we've announced the exact time that we will be leaving Iraq, the republicans now represent the party of angry mobs and potential terrorists and GM is now Government Motors. Other than that, liberals are still bashing Bush and republicans are still wondering how in the HELL America will survive 4 years of this.

A LIAR!

Peace out!

well Dr grump has this theory that Amanda's style of writing has changed and therefore it is not the real Amanda Or that there is no real Amanda.. divecon has taken to calling people clueless more often than moron....there have been some new members..many avatar changes have occurred...and then that big empty void your absence ...you may think we cant change.. but I say...yes we can !

Last edited:
LOL I just hurt myself laughing so hard at a Liberal on AP raido news.

Talking about Joe Wilson he said "He can say he is sorry all he wants, it wont change what 10's of millions of Americans saw last night, A Shrill, Disrespectful, and simply Rude Opposition.

So these freaking Morons actually think Americans are Brain dead? Do they actually think we did not all see how the Democrats behaved when they were the Opposition?

They were 10 Times more Shrill, Disrespectful, and Rude.

The Hypocrisy of Liberals is simply unbelievable.

What they are saying is its ok to be Rude and Shrill and Disrespectful as long as you dont do it to a Democrat. What a Joke of a party they have become. A laughing stock.

Too much hate and not enough dialogue.

Seems that we can no longer disagree with being disagreable or assholes, whatever.:lol:

Damn that Obama for making US so hateful.:eusa_whistle:

Dude, all you do is bring the hate with your posts. You're a less personal, lefty version of Willow Tree.

Talking about Joe Wilson he said "He can say he is sorry all he wants, it wont change what 10's of millions of Americans saw last night, A Shrill, Disrespectful, and simply Rude Opposition.

So these freaking Morons actually think Americans are Brain dead? Do they actually think we did not all see how the Democrats behaved when they were the Opposition?

What they are saying is its ok to be Rude and Shrill and Disrespectful as long as you dont do it to a Democrat. What a Joke of a party they have become. A laughing stock.

prove it.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Is that your thoughtful response to his detailed post? Why can't liberals debate on the points, instead of endlessly personally attacking the poster? It gets really fucking annoying after a while, and I lean liberal on many points.

prove it.

Wow, that's quite an insightful response there. Did it take you long to craft it?

TD

prove it.

Wow, that's quite an insightful response there. Did it take you long to craft it?

TD
its the best he has

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Is that your thoughtful response to his detailed post? Why can't liberals debate on the points, instead of endlessly personally attacking the poster? It gets really fucking annoying after a while, and I lean liberal on many points.

Like this thought out, respectful part of his post you mean?

A LIAR!

What cracks me up is when the "cons" yell and scream how the "libs" are always attacking, while using the words "libtard", "DUmmys", etc............

Forum List

Back