I saw some humor in Obama's teaching moments on race, but I gotta hand it to Trump

I mean the Beer Summit, and then Michael Brown as victim ... well I wasn't amused with making a victim out of that thug and ruining a cop's career. But, it was excess.

But damn .... Trump's not just tone deaf. You can't say this shit without having something wrong with your soul.

Trump: Human trafficking 'worse than it's ever been in the history of the world'

According to the article "Polaris, an international nongovernmental organization, estimated in 2016 there were 40 million victims of human trafficking worldwide." That's a whole lot of human trafficking, and might make his statement a valid one, if one is speaking of total numbers. :dunno:

Trump is hyperbole! What is he doing or involved with -- it is the biggest, best, most, whatever extreme he chooses. There is no one better at hyperbole than Trump. Trump is a topper (ref. Dilbert)

Topper

Last edited:
Libs seem to be good with anything that doesn’t personally affect them. It’s like they’re incapable of putting themselves in another persons shoes.

the OP doesn't make sense = DUMBASS
title doesn't make sense
title includes ''moments on race
link talks about human trafficking
???!!!???!!!??
Obama is in the title--''Obama's teaching moments'' ??!!!??
''saying'' what ''shit''???????
huh????!!!!????
bendog is a Gold Member?

Ah just when I thought the leftist butthurt posts of the day were done for, someone in favor of sex slavery enters in.

Damn...

Forum List

Back