I really don't give a shit about your sexuality.

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
If one of my coworkers or friends made an announcement that they were heterosexual, I'd yawn.

If one of my coworkers or friends made an announcement that they were homosexual, I'd yawn.

I really don't give a shit and its none of my business. In fact, I'd prefer that my friends and coworkers keep that information to themselves.

I also don't give a shit about the sexuality of actors, musicians, athletes or anybody else. It's their business, not mine. Let them keep it to themselves.

Don't be a drama queen or news whore about your sexuality.

Why is it wrong for people to care about sexuality?
What's wrong with traditional family values and mores?
And why's it wrong to be of the opinion that marriage should strictly (and legally) be only between a male and female?

Why have I been made to feel so wrong and dirty for longing for the society we had when I was growing up?

Alan, your point is well taken. My browser changed their format, and lately, when I click on one thing, I get sent to another. Maybe I'm sleeping at the wheel, but first thing you know, I'm asking myself, "What am I doing on this page!?" Once that question crosses my mind, I'm outta there. :lol:

You just can't get away from it some days.

Why is it wrong for people to care about sexuality?
What's wrong with traditional family values and mores?
And why's it wrong to be of the opinion that marriage should strictly (and legally) be only between a male and female?

Why have I been made to feel so wrong and dirty for longing for the society we had when I was growing up?

Mr H,
I understand the points you are making with your questions, but for me, it's not even about all that.

I had a couple days off work early this week, so I spent more time than usual reading news from various news sites on the internet. And there were literally hundreds of stories about this basketball player announcing that he was homosexual. The same thing happens anytime a celebrity or politician or well known person announces that they are homosexual (or bisexual).
The media plasters it everywhere.
Almost as if the fact that somebody well known is homosexual so the rest of the world should stop what they are doing and acknowledge said persons sexuality, and maybe even rejoice in it. But really, why should I give a damn?

After all, I also don't give a damn about their skin color, their religion, whether or not they are getting married or divorced, what the heck they eat, or if they have 20/20 vision. Let me give another example, if Jennifer Aniston announced that she didn't like fucking, but only liked oral sex, that is her business and I don't give a shit. She can keep that sexual information in her mind and her bedroom.

I agree. An admitted necrophiliac would creep me out although democrats might see it as a way to glean more votes from the dead.

If one of my coworkers or friends made an announcement that they were heterosexual, I'd yawn.

If one of my coworkers or friends made an announcement that they were homosexual, I'd yawn.

I really don't give a shit and its none of my business. In fact, I'd prefer that my friends and coworkers keep that information to themselves.

I also don't give a shit about the sexuality of actors, musicians, athletes or anybody else. It's their business, not mine. Let them keep it to themselves.

Don't be a drama queen or news whore about your sexuality.

They practically have to give each other awards for being who they are just to cope with life.

Forum List

Back