I pray to god Biden and Buttigedge are paying attention.

Interesting theory. Some of the people high up in the ccp that have died are somewhat peculiar. Scientists and scholars.
So you're assuming they're only offing peasants?
Did you know that communists have no use for the elderly...especially when they know things that would implicate the leadership in crimes against humanity?

So you're assuming they're only offing peasants?
Did you know that communists have no use for the elderly...especially when they know things that would implicate the leadership in crimes against humanity?
I'm not assuming anything. Unlike many I WATCHED THE VIDEO. I heard the names and positions of those dead.

Derp

They got you right where they want you
And YOU'VE PERSONALLY been to China and witnessed this first hand correct ?
All I can say is if you trust ANYTHING in the media.....SUCKER !!!!

View attachment 743350

Just so you know.....I had it as bad as it gets not long ago......EXACT same as the flu. A few weeks and you start feeling better. NO JABS NEEDED.
Now I have even stronger natural immunity.
Same here. Went to the doc, no shots, 2 weeks and I'm done.

The rightwingers trying SO FUCKING HARD to be edge lords in this thread is quite amusing
Over 200,000 Chinese committed suicide during the communist revolution.

They've been herding their people into holding pens for over a month to execute millions of them.....which is what they plan on doing here if they could get away with it.
They plan on killing over 250 million Americans to get the population down to "manageable" levels.
The rich globalists think they can reduce the population by 2/3rds by 2026.

Last edited:
We may very well be facing a second wave of MAJOR disruptions to our markets and supply chain as China spirals out of control.

They have 250 million NEW Covid cases. They can't even burn the bodies as fast as they're dying.
Over 35 high ranking CCP members have died and funeral homes/incinerators can not take any more bodies.
This is a DIRECT RESULT of lock down policy as no natural immunity has ever been achieved.

This is not the source of all the info I listed but it is all readily available if you look.

Pete better not drop the ball again once this dominoes into a world wide supply chain issue

Potato is wandering around blabbering crap and Buttplug is playing wifey

Over 200,000 Chinese committed suicide during the communist revolution.

They've been herding their people into holding pens for over a month to execute millions of them.....which is what they plan on doing here if they could get away with it.
They plan on killing over 250 million Americans to get the population down to "manageable" levels.
The rich globalists think they can reduce the population by 2/3rds by 2026.

I dunno about all of that. I just hope our leaders are up to the task of a possible economic shutdown looming again

Interesting story as China had it under control with a stringent lockdown. People in America complained about the US approach to lockdown but it was nothing in caparison with China's lockdown. As stringent as it was, it worked as COVID cases were greatly reduced and acknowledge by other scientist who visited China. Unfortunately the west is not going to be as extreme as the Chinese in a lockdown.

Now that the lockdown has been removed, it seems that COVID is on the rise. I feel it may be a matter of that they lowered the numbers so low that it shot right back up as COVID is still around. So it seems lockdown works to a certain extend but it is not the cure.

The lockdowns worked nowhere. Absolutely nowhere.

Every nation that locked tight, as soon as they opened, had massive cases. You just cannot stop a respiratory virus with lockdowns.

The ONLY time lockdowns would be justified IMO would be in an Ebola situation--where pretty much if you get the virus, you die.

The lockdowns worked nowhere. Absolutely nowhere.

Every nation that locked tight, as soon as they opened, had massive cases. You just cannot stop a respiratory virus with lockdowns.

The ONLY time lockdowns would be justified IMO would be in an Ebola situation--where pretty much if you get the virus, you die.
lockdown work in stopping the spread. You still need to eradicated COVID or it will spread after lockdown. It just not popular. Y

Using the China example they had a handle on it during the lockdown and the COVID numbers were minimal and the spread was slowed to a manageable level. When it was lifted and that is when the COVID stats started to increase.

So lockdowns do work but its is not popular or sustainable as it affects the economy and peoples freedom.

The other problem is the people one who refuse to get vaccinated which insures COVID will be around for a long time. The unvaccinated are the reason it spreads to high levels.

Yes there is a possibility that the vaccinated spread the virus but it because of reinfection . But it clear, to spread the coronavirus, you have to have the coronavirus. And vaccinated people are far less likely to have the coronavirus than the unvaccinated.

Small pox was eradicate but it one of the few minor success stories.

Scroll to 8 minutes and look at the bodies piled upon each other.

Those bodies aren't working in the factories or at the ports...

Forum List

Back