I never knew the meaning of this song.............

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Until I watched the video. It would be a great resourse if it was used in a public campaign.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2DyzhxpA0]YouTube - HOLD ON GOOD CHARLOTTE[/ame]

There is not one root cause of suicide.

Some are in so much pain they feel they have no other option.
Some are passive aggressive and that is their ultimate 'fuck you' to those by whom they feel wronged.
Some are personality disordered and do things to self injure, but they go to far and accidentally kill themselves.

It's more complicated than a song.

Some are passive aggressive and that is their ultimate 'fuck you' to those by whom they feel wronged.
Some are personality disordered and do things to self injure, but they go to far and accidentally kill themselves.

Why kill yourself when you can kill waht's pissin' you off?:eusa_eh:

Why kill yourself when you can kill waht's pissin' you off?:eusa_eh:

That hits the nail on the head in a lot of cases. Many people want to kill someone else but kill themselves instead.

You know what really makes suicide a waste?

Quitting 5 minutes before your miracle gets here. It happens, saw it when I was a counselor in the Navy.

Best way to get people to not commit suicide? Ask 'em if anything good happened to them today. If not, then ask them when the last good thing happened to them, and how did it make them feel.

Then, remind them, if they'd left out of the party early, they would have missed that little joy.

A little joy and happiness goes a long way people. Ask Patch Adams.

Forum List

Back