I love it when Trump-Bashing Democrats End Up Being Exposed as Under Investigation/Committing Crimes

The report says Molina claims she was punished for reporting on the allegedly rigged system and that she was blocked from her right “to report wrongdoing in her capacity as a private citizen, not as a public employee.”

Shortly after Cruz became mayor, Molina claims a supply company was granted “preferred supplier” status which paid them more than three times what regular suppliers made. She also alleges that other city officials engaged in a corrupt scheme to steer business the preferred supplier’s way.

who knew she was so corrupt
Allegedly

if the Mayor is guilty and people died because of her then she belongs in jail as long as they can keep her there for.
That is about the only thing we can agree on.

Remember when Barry - the US President - would not even visit US citizens devastated / effected by a natural disaster....until he was FORCED to by a non-politician business man who DID visit them and bring much needed attention to their plight?

:p

:)

Like Hillary?

Oh, that's right: you forgot again. No crimes.

Wrong asswipe, comey admitted she committed crimes, he merely then proclaimed she is above the law. Funny how you think it's OK for her to be above the law, but no one else.

The report says Molina claims she was punished for reporting on the allegedly rigged system and that she was blocked from her right “to report wrongdoing in her capacity as a private citizen, not as a public employee.”

Shortly after Cruz became mayor, Molina claims a supply company was granted “preferred supplier” status which paid them more than three times what regular suppliers made. She also alleges that other city officials engaged in a corrupt scheme to steer business the preferred supplier’s way.

who knew she was so corrupt
Allegedly
If there is any evidence, it's more than what they have on Trump.....so keep that word allegedly around.

I don't know who she THINKS she is, but I hope - if found guilty - she pays a price for her crimes, rather than simply be let go like every other political criminal who gets a pass for not being one of the masses.
Here is how things play out with you Trump lovers

If the legal outcome doesn't fit your pre-conceived bias -- then its the deep state

If the legal outcomes results with someone you don't like getting convicted -- then that is justice

So if she doesn't get convicted -- are you going to claim that Obama and Deep state controlled the outcome?

if the Mayor is guilty and people died because of her then she belongs in jail as long as they can keep her there for.
That is about the only thing we can agree on.

Remember when Barry - the US President - would not even visit US citizens devastated / effected by a natural disaster....until he was FORCED to by a non-politician business man who DID visit them and bring much needed attention to their plight?

Like the time that businessman spent about 14 seconds handing out play-doh to hungry people and then called it a day? That same guy responsobke for murdering thousands of American citizens through neglect? :rolleyes:

I don't know who she THINKS she is, but I hope - if found guilty - she pays a price for her crimes, rather than simply be let go like every other political criminal who gets a pass for not being one of the masses.

If the legal outcome doesn't fit your pre-conceived bias -- then its the deep state

If the legal outcomes results with someone you don't like getting convicted -- then that is justice

So if she doesn't get convicted -- are you going to claim that Obama and Deep state controlled the outcome?
No, we'd like a non political investigation.

But you guys love politics in every aspect of life

Here is how things play out with you Trump lovers.....

You know, snowflakes said that:

...more than 2 years ago when they declared Trump would never win the GOP Primary.....

...almost 2 years ago when they declared Hillary would win in a landslide....

--- over 2 years ago when they vowed Trump would be found guilty of illegal Russian collusion....before all the crimes committed by democrats - the Obstruction, collusion, sedition, Conspiracy, and treason - was exposed....

...and none of it has come true yet. So why don't you keep that 'Here is how things play out with you Trump lovers...' bullshit to yourself, sparky. It's pretty much been proven to be useless.

Nice self projection there...

Can you tell me what democrats were screaming that Rod Blagojevich was being taken down by the deep state and that is he is innocent?

When John Edwards (a former presidential candidate) was brought up on charges -- was that Obama and the Deep state investigating him to hurt republicans?

This reflex to turn against everything and everyone when they don't worship Trump is something only YOUR side does -- you can pretend years later that you really didn't support Trump like that -- but I will remember

Like the time that businessman spent about 14 seconds handing out play-doh to hungry people and then called it a day? That same guy responsobke for murdering thousands of American citizens through neglect? :rolleyes:
I see that really got under your skin...that an American citizen, a Republican, cared more about Americans in the midst of tragedy than the elitist, terrorist-supporting, treason-directing Democrat President of the United States.

It's ok - EVERYONE knows Obama did not give a sh!t about the American people. His record shows it:

He spent 8 years aiding and abetting terrorists, Drug cartel Members, Hezbollah drug ops, terrorist-supporting ISIS black market oil ops, brought in a terrorist who killed 7 Californians in an attack then sent out his US AG to threaten Americans with prosecution if they exercised their right to speak out against Islamic extremism, jailed an American citizen for exercising his right to make a video after he (Obama) got 4 Americans murdered needlessly in Benghazi, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / US SENATOS / USSC JUSTICES, weaponized the IRS to use against American citizens who legally opposed his re-election, etc......and that isn't even all.

I see that really got under your skin...that an American citizen, a Republican, cared more about Americans in the midst of tragedy than the elitist, terrorist-supporting, treason-directing Democrat President of the United States.

It's ok - EVERYONE knows Obama did not give a sh!t about the American people. His record shows it:

He spent 8 years aiding and abetting terrorists, Drug cartel Members, Hezbollah drug ops, terrorist-supporting ISIS black market oil ops, brought in a terrorist who killed 7 Californians in an attack then sent out his US AG to threaten Americans with prosecution if they exercised their right to speak out against Islamic extremism, jailed an American citizen for exercising his right to make a video after he (Obama) got 4 Americans murdered needlessly in Benghazi, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / US SENATOS / USSC JUSTICES, weaponized the IRS to use against American citizens who legally opposed his re-election, etc......and that isn't even all.
We get it, you don't like the black guy

Nice self projection there...

Can you tell me what democrats were screaming that Rod Blagojevich was being taken down by the deep state and that is he is innocent?

When John Edwards (a former presidential candidate) was brought up on charges -- was that Obama and the Deep state investigating him to hurt republicans?

This reflex to turn against everything and everyone when they don't worship Trump is something only YOUR side does -- you can pretend years later that you really didn't support Trump like that -- but I will remember
First those cases aren't similar
second we have emails showing people doing the investigating have a bias.....all you need is the ability to read.....
Its all in the emails/texts man.

second we have emails showing people doing the investigating have a bias.....all you need is the ability to read.....
Snowflakes / Liberals insist there are different rules / laws for them than there are for anyone else.

For example, had the FBI announced Trump was under 2 investigations for crimes he DID commit - as was the case with Hillary, had those crimes included illegally handling classified, espionage, etc - as was the case with Hillary - the Democrats, snowflakes, and liberal media would raised holy hell until Trump was forced from the race. They would never have allowed Trump to remain in the race as they did Hillary.

That is a FACT, as sure as water is wet.

So the IG report lied?

Because none of the conclusions you are hopping to was laid out in the report

but that doesn't matter to a partisan hack..

So I will ask you something else that you will deflect from.

If David Plouffe, Obama's campaign director was sent to prison in the second year of Obama's presidency-- and by a special prosecutor who is a Democrat --- would you feel Obama was being unfairly targeted by Republicans?

Snowflakes / Liberals insist there are different rules / laws for them than there are for anyone else.

For example, had the FBI announced Trump was under 2 investigations for crimes he DID commit - as was the case with Hillary, had those crimes included illegally handling classified, espionage, etc - as was the case with Hillary - the Democrats, snowflakes, and liberal media would raised holy hell until Trump was forced from the race. They would never have allowed Trump to remain in the race as they did Hillary.

That is a FACT, as sure as water is wet.

...but why would the corrupt FBI announce that about Hillary if they were in collusion with Hillary and Russia to take Trump down and elect Hillary?

Why do Trump lovers be so willfully stupid just to carry water for their Orange master?

Like Hillary?

Wrong asswipe, comey admitted she committed crimes, he merely then proclaimed she is above the law. Funny how you think it's OK for her to be above the law, but no one else.
In your personal opinion, which does not count. Tough that. Clinton has not been charged after so many investigations, the IG report, by Republican committees, by Republican investigators. Tough that.

No, we'd like a non political investigation. But you guys love politics in every aspect of life
You have had investigations by Republican investigators, the DOJ, the FBI IG, Comey, so on and so forth. You lost. It's over. She is not in office, and for that, we all should be glad.

Like Hillary?

In your personal opinion, which does not count. Tough that. Clinton has not been charged after so many investigations, the IG report, by Republican committees, by Republican investigators. Tough that.

Why do you lie so much? It is not MY opinion, it is the learned opinion of james comey. You know, the former head of the fbi. He stipulated (that is a legal term you should look up) that she broke the law. He then gave her a pass (which he was legally not authorized to do BTW) and declared that she was above the law. She DID commit the crimes, he just decided that the fbi would do nothing about it.

Trump-bashing Puerto Rican mayor reportedly facing FBI corruption probe

'The mayor of Puerto Rico who shot to international fame after criticizing President Trump for not doing enough to help Hurricane Maria victims is being investigated by the FBI on corruption charges, according to multiple news outlets.'

Every time you turn around you see more and more evidence of Democrats accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are...

If he's guilty take him down.

This is probably just another "Benghazi" style time waster though.

Forum List

Back