I love it when this happens

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

Another criminal bites the dust and the dogs saved us so much money........and a way for him to weasel his way out.........Dogs really are man's best friend.......

This dude got tore up from the floor up.
Cant wait for the march from BLM and Jesse and the gang.....racist dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another criminal bites the dust and the dogs saved us so much money........and a way for him to weasel his way out.........Dogs really are man's best friend.......

Cant wait for the march from BLM and Jesse and the gang.....racist dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope the poor dog was up to date with all his shots. Hate to see the dog get sick from such a diseased individual.

Some of the comments are interesting...

Even your fox link is careful to say "possible home invasion".

Well the circumstantial evidence points to it.

What's the alternative thread, he was coming over to bang the old lady, but made a wrong turn?

Well the circumstantial evidence points to it.

What's the alternative thread, he was coming over to bang the old lady, but made a wrong turn? And if true, I Still think it's hilarious..........still a dirtbag

Awwww...Who's a Good Boy!?!?!

I really just hope they let the dogs go back home. They defended the homestead, which is what they were supposed to do.

I mean, that's why people started hanging out with dogs in the first place, 10,000 or whatever years ago.

Forum List

Back