I like Cain, but are you seriously playing the race card?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Nov 22, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    First Read - Cain says his race will help the GOP. But is he right?

Why I supported him is I didn't see the best Black candidate, I saw the best American candidate. That he was running on a great idea 9-9-9 plan (which I realize many can't see or understand it's greatness) and not on sideshows, like I can crack a Democratic voting block.

I am very upset in this move. It's a desperation move and it's low. Run on ideology, run on your experience (which is in the private sector) and run on what you intent to do. Do stoop low and run on trival aspects!

2. Vaard

Vaard Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97
    so cain thinks that blacks will vote for cain just because he is black and not because of his stance on issues?

well, he definately embraced the typical republican view of black people.......

3. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,939
    If anyone has taken the black vote for granted it the democrats, with good reason, they keep over promising and under performing, and blacks still vote for them.

What has Barack Hussein Obama done for black? Jack shit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,798
    It worked for Obama.

5. Vaard

Vaard Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97
    how so?

did he get more of the black vote than previous dem presidents?

6. Vaard

Vaard Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97
    while you do have a point, just because the dems underperform for the blacks, that doesnt mean they will then turn to the party that bases their campaign strategy on kicking them in the face.........

7. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    STFU, that isn't a typical view from the GOP. That is typical Democrat view, which is correct. While African Americans have a 20% unemployment rate they still vote D. While the inner city schools across America are going to hell and lag behind the rest of America, they still vote D.

Democrats take for granted that African Americans will vote D on election night, no matter how bad the Democratic policies effect their community!

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    It didn't work for Carol Mosley Braun in the Chicago Mayor race against Rabo. Blacks will vote for a white guy over a black guy, AS LONG AS, the white guy is a Democrat.

I guarantee if Obama never became President and the first African American to go head to head for the Presidency was Cain and Cain was running against a white male Democrat. The White Male Democrat would get 90-95% of the African American vote, despite their desire to see the first Black President.

The first Black SOTUS didn't help Thomas. His biggest dissenters where African Americans.

Blacks aren't as much blindly loyal to Black candidates as they are to Democratic party. Despite the fact the the Democrats take them for granted, don't pander for their vote and won't really do things to make sure the black community comes out of the armpit of American!

Sorry but that's the truth.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  9. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    Unemployment amongst African-Americans has been high for decades, and the schools have been in decline for decades. D and R have both had chances, you make it sound like that isn't the case.

10. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,939
    How about the stupid white race obsessed liberals? I tend to think him playing the race card helped with those clowns.