I know what islam is really about

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Because I unlike many here, know its REAL history of blood lust, conquest, conversion, and plans for world domination since its inception and mohammeds death.

I will not be lied to, or fooled by pro muslim propaganda.

Sunni, if allah made muslims out of clay, were gumby and pokey the first 2 muslims?
And by the looks of your women, allah wasn't to artistic with the clay, was he?

Have you read up sunni man, on islamic history.

Let me give you two links.

for starters a link about the real muslim history of conquest

Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim conquests (632–732), (Arabic: فتح‎, Fatah, literally opening,) also referred to as the Islamic conquests, Jihad, or Arab conquests,[1] began after the death of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He established a new unified political polity in the Arabian Peninsula which under the subsequent Rashidun (The Rightly Guided Caliphs) and Umayyad Caliphates saw a century of rapid expansion of Muslim power well beyond the Arabian peninsula in the form of a vast Muslim Empire with an area of influence that stretched from northwest India, across Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, southern Italy, and the Iberian Peninsula, to the Pyrenees. Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho...s_timeline.htm

Because I unlike many here, know its REAL history of blood lust, conquest, conversion, and plans for world domination since its inception and mohammeds death.

I want to hear all about it.

It sounds interesting.

Please elaborate :eusa_angel:

My thoughts on christian history.

I could sum it up in one word. AWFUL.

persecution of jews especially, im not sure how muslims were treated in christian lands back in the day, but i know jews were treated like shit.

So while I give Islamic History an F

I probably Give christian history a D+ at best.

Infact the christian world abandoned the jews from 1933-1945. For christ sake we didnt even bomb the train tracks to the death camps, as supposedly good europe christians went to courage and didnt care to know what was happening when all these jews were magically disappearing not to mention the american christians didnt give a fuck about us either.

I could go off topic, and say why this isnt only about history but you asked a specific question. So ill give you a specific answer

What are you thoughts on the history of Christianity?

Summary: Abrahamic religions are violent and seek to rule the world.

Addendum: Abrahamic religion is conquering the world.

Abraham_Dharma.png

Key
Pink= Abrahamic (Judaism derivatives)
Yellow = Eastern (Hinduism derivatives + Taoism Derivatives)

Last edited:
thats not while i believe, but whatever floats your boat :lol:

Summary: Abrahamic religions are violent and seek to rule the world.

Addendum: Abrahamic religion is conquering the world.

Abraham_Dharma.png

Key
Pink= Abrahamic (Judaism derivatives)
Yellow = Eastern (Hinduism derivatives + Taoism Derivatives)

actsnoblemartin, you should look up the historical interaction between Jews and Muslims throughout history.

Most of the time, the Jews would seek out Muslim lands to live.

They knew they would be protected under Muslim rulers, from the Christians who seemed to always rise up and slaughter the Jews.

Spain in the 1400's is a great example of the friendship between Jews and Muslims. For around 800 years the Jews lived in peace under Muslim rulers. Many of Judiasms most famous scholars thrived during this period and wrote books still used in Judiasm today. This period ended when the Spanish Christians from the north invaded killing both Jews and Muslims, and started the terror of the inquisition.

The modern conflict involving Israel/Jews and Islam/Muslims, is in no way repesentive of the usually close relationship between Jews and Muslims throughout history.

Yeah, dude, reading about Islam on the internet totally makes you an expert on the subject. :thup:

Wikipedia should offer print-out PhD degrees for convenience's sake.

My thoughts on christian history.

I could sum it up in one word. AWFUL.

persecution of jews especially, im not sure how muslims were treated in christian lands back in the day, but i know jews were treated like shit.

So while I give Islamic History an F

I probably Give christian history a D+ at best.

Infact the christian world abandoned the jews from 1933-1945. For christ sake we didnt even bomb the train tracks to the death camps, as supposedly good europe christians went to courage and didnt care to know what was happening when all these jews were magically disappearing not to mention the american christians didnt give a fuck about us either.

I could go off topic, and say why this isnt only about history but you asked a specific question. So ill give you a specific answer

What are you thoughts on the history of Christianity?

so basically you know nothing and only wanted to rant against islam. the idea that you only find issues with christian behavior during a 12 year period is disturbing.

Nope..........IsLAME is a fucked theology at best, a cult of death at worst.

They try to tell you that it's a peaceful religion, but nothing could be farther from the truth, especially after the late 70's when radical IsLAME took over.

no no.

don't confuse radical religious movements as indicative of the entire religion.

The KKK is a radical Christian group in the USA. There have been plenty of them throughout history. Just because you hear about the nutjobs the most doesn't mean it represents the entirety of the religion.

no no.

don't confuse radical religious movements as indicative of the entire religion.

The KKK is a radical Christian group in the USA. There have been plenty of them throughout history. Just because you hear about the nutjobs the most doesn't mean it represents the entirety of the religion.

Unfortunately, Hick, the nutjobs are currently the ones running the religion. The moderates keep stating that IsLAME is a "religion of peace", but, they've been showing themselves to be a "religion of pieces".

If the moderates are truly in the majority, then why don't they do something about the radicals?

Shit..........most moderate Christians denounced Fred Phelps when he started his crap, why the fuck can't the MusLAMES?

why do you emphasize the word "lame" whenever referring to that religion? Are you unable to make a point without resorting to childish name calling? You do realize it makes you look mildly moronic, yes?

Listen fuckwit.......it's my opinion based on several trips through several Mideast countries (and yes, Saudi was one of 'em), and I'll call them whatever the fuck I want.

Screw your sensibilities. What are ya some sand ****** lover?

Are you unable to make a point without resorting to childish name calling?
Listen fuckwit.......it's my opinion based on several trips through several Mideast countries (and yes, Saudi was one of 'em), and I'll call them whatever the fuck I want.

Screw your sensibilities. What are ya some sand ****** lover?

I'll take that as a "yes" to my question. Some hicks just don't have any manners or civility...

And you are entitled to your opinion, but what you are expressing is not opinion, it's immaturity. It makes YOU look foolish - not anyone else.

Forum List

Back