I know we have discussed this. The myth of the police "targeting blacks." Complete myth.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I know we have must have discussed this before. So glad I have the left on ignore. Especially the white leftists who pretend to care so much for black people.

Anyway, if the cops are "targeting blacks," they sure are doing a horrific job. I mean they are going out and targeting negro people and they are successful around 1% of the time in this country?

Sheesh, they are TARGETING blacks.....and succeed ONE PERCENT of the time. Geee, there is that number again. ONE PERCENT. Ooooop, this time that number does not work for the left narrative and so therefore does not help their race baiting divide and conquer political strategy.

Do you all think it is sort of funny how the black MILLIONAIRES in the NFL, who otherwise ignorant as all hell, don't know they are so used by their democrats slave masters as politicals pawns still?

I find humor in that myself.

I know we have must have discussed this before. So glad I have the left on ignore. Especially the white leftists who pretend to care so much for black people.

Anyway, if the cops are "targeting blacks," they sure are doing a horrific job. I mean they are going out and targeting negro people and they are successful around 1% of the time in this country?

Sheesh, they are TARGETING blacks.....and succeed ONE PERCENT of the time. Geee, there is that number again. ONE PERCENT. Ooooop, this time that number does not work for the left narrative and so therefore does not help their race baiting divide and conquer political strategy.

Do you all think it is sort of funny how the black MILLIONAIRES in the NFL, who otherwise ignorant as all hell, don't know they are so used by their democrats slave masters as politicals pawns still?

I find humor in that myself.

Even though they are millionaires, they are risking their careers to fight for the rights of blacks who lack the visibility star athletes have

Forum List

Back