I just watched a local TV interview of an illegal from New Guinea.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
He was a young man, spoke English quite well. He is waiting to be "processed in". He said he had to leave New Guinea because it so dangerous. I forgot where it was so I looked it up. Jeez Looueez it's on the other side of the world near Australia! Hey here's an idea, how about claim asylum in Australia and not 9 thousand miles away in the US.

He was a young man, spoke English quite well. He is waiting to be "processed in". He said he had to leave New Guinea because it so dangerous. I forgot where it was so I looked it up. Jeez Looueez it's on the other side of the world near Australia! Hey here's an idea, how about claim asylum in Australia and not 9 thousand miles away in the US.
Maybe we're not stupid enough to take him unless he waits in the queue!!

Greg from Oz!!

ps: as a rule I have no problem at all with New Guinea citizens want to come here as long as they are processed PROPERLY!!

Greg

Maybe we're not stupid enough to take him unless he waits in the queue!!

Greg from Oz!!

ps: as a rule I have no problem at all with New Guinea citizens want to come here as long as they are processed PROPERLY!!

Greg
Read my thread title, he is an illegal waiting to be "processed in". That is in NO WAY processed properly which would mean LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Just like the other 10 thousand per day, we have no idea who he is, what he's done, what his health status is, whether he is a terrorist, etc. etc.

Read my thread title, he is an illegal waiting to be "processed in". That is in NO WAY processed properly which would mean LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Just like the other 10 thousand per day, we have no idea who he is, what he's done, what his health status is, whether he is a terrorist, etc. etc.
Hi Mich; I thought that's what I said?

Greg

"Humans taste as good as pig"
yeeeaa that seems like a dangerous place to live
New Guinea interview

It was a practice in the NG Highlands until relatively recently.....maybe it's stopped?

They preferred Japs as Japs ate a lot of rice and not much meat. (wartime: Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels were FANTASTIC during the war and were shot on sight by the Japanese. )

Greg

Australia won't place him on welfare for the rest of his life... he knows we will...

Forum List

Back