I Just Want to Apologize to All Bernie Sanders Supporters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I honestly thought that it was Sanders people who were disrupting the Trump rallies and causing the violence.

I and most other Trump people were wrong about that, and it was wrong of us to accuse you folks of it.

I like Sanders and he was my preferred choice until the New Hampshire primaries, where he won like 70% of the vote but Hillary took the majority of delegates. I knew then the fix was in and I had to go elsewhere to work for someone who stood a decent chance of winning and I went to Ted Cruz. My very first choice was Rand Paul but he dropped.

But as tot he violence, cheating and dirty politics, I should have known that the same people that cheated Bernie would have cheated Trump supporters as well.

So, once again, sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused.

Unless you are Eagles fans, in which case Fuck you.

I honestly thought that it was Sanders people who were disrupting the Trump rallies and causing the violence.

I and most other Trump people were wrong about that, and it was wrong of us to accuse you folks of it.

I like Sanders and he was my preferred choice until the New Hampshire primaries, where he won like 70% of the vote but Hillary took the majority of delegates. I knew then the fix was in and I had to go elsewhere to work for someone who stood a decent chance of winning and I went to Ted Cruz. My very first choice was Rand Paul but he dropped.

But as tot he violence, cheating and dirty politics, I should have known that the same people that cheated Bernie would have cheated Trump supporters as well.

So, once again, sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused.

Hear hear. Well spoken Bruce.

Unless you are Eagles fans, in which case Fuck you.

Hmmm... let's see, Cowgirls? No -- Midgets? No -- Foreskins? Got it. Roll tape 23.

Considering how team Hillary and the DNC colluded to screw Bernie and his supporters one must concede at least they're equal opportunity connivers when it comes to dirty politics. Somewhere Alinsky is smiling. Hell would be my guess.

Considering how team Hillary and the DNC colluded to screw Bernie and his supporters one must concede at least they're equal opportunity connivers when it comes to dirty politics. Somewhere Alinsky is smiling. Hell would be my guess.
The Truth is that there are way too many people willing to kiss the Devil's arse.

Forum List

Back